Post Thanks / Like

Where to Get Dark Slate Grey Vinyl

I need a few yards to cover my speaker boxes. Any info on where to get some would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I could be mistaken, but I believe any upholstery shop can get all the OEM materials

I DRINK ROYAL PURPLE! WHAT NOW?!

> 2006 Silver SRT-8 magnum, adopted 9/9/06 with 36 miles, groups I, II, &III.
    * tinted LED Tails * Mopar Remote Start * Stainless Airhammer * Coated Kooks Longtubes * PPP Heads, Cam, and Converter * Alpine R10 Subs/AoN Enclosures * 20" Black AR 311's w/ Nitto 420's * Corsa cat-back * Front Window Tint * Ratman Hatch Button Mod * Hotchkis Sways * BT Underhood Bling * Polished Intake Manifold * Autodim Drivers Mirror *

Post Thanks / Like
    robbyho at Art of Noise is a vendor he can probably help you out.
    2005 Inferno Magnum R/T AWD traded
    2007 BSM Charger SRT8 traded
    2008 BSM Jeep GCSRT8: Option Group I and II. traded
    2012 Stone White GC Oveland

Post Thanks / Like
    Any auto upholstery shop should be able to get it. The 05' and 06' colors are the same. It's about $20/yard.

Do yourself a favor and get the oem material from Jeep and not Chrysler. The Chrysler stuff has a cloth backing that has hardly any stretch to it. The Jeep stuff is much easier to work with, it's the same color with a slightly finer grain that is hardly noticable.

Oem material sucks btw, if you can get something aftermarket, go for it. I found a good match once in my upholsterers leftovers, but couldn't find out what it was

If you can't find it locally, send me a pm and I can ship you some.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the local fabric shop, one here has about 40 different colors. With about 10 in the grey to charcoal to black hues. Dont forget the fiber backing pad to soften up the corners. Also this could be a good time to put a raised foam design. I am thinking of doing a redo of the rear to get it flush again and put in a rams head design.
    Last edited by JamminWagon; 06-14-2006 at 07:20 PM.
    The Vehicle Formally Known as JamminWagon

Post Thanks / Like
    Where can I find an interior paint to match the lower light areas of the dash and doors to the top dark slate?

Share This Thread