LX Forums Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

How to get to hidden evic

23K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  MattRobertson 
#1 ·
2013 charger rt, does anyone know how to get to the hidden evic control/display?

Thanks for anyones help!!!
:beerchug:

#3 ·
There isn't a hidden EVIC on the 2nd Gen LX's. Except for the performance pages on the SRT's with the 8.4 screen. Most of the items you would find on the 1st gen hidden screens are available in the normal EVIC menu. However there is no 0-60 timer or 1/4 mile timer. Or at least noone has found any yet. I tried tons of combinations on mine with no luck.

#10 ·
#8 ·
hey smokey sry didnt see your post.. looking for other stuff, i was told u couuld see what the highest speed your car has been up to ,so was looking for the secret evic...
bigsal, probably a stupid question but what button is b and a?
looks like a code for a mario brothers game! lol
thanks everyone for the replys

#14 ·
no crap what a looser!!!
Hope some time you need some help! Karma is a b*tch!

#16 ·
wow u got some problems! u live houston?, ill give u a free punch!
Warm welcome for an as*hole!? Already wasted to much time just typing this for a d!ick like you! You will get yours in due time!

#17 ·
:popcorn:

#19 ·
very ture old friend fnkychkn, its been 8 years glad your still around on this site!
its just i was out there in my car trying his codes, thought he was trying to help!

everyone have a great new year!! be safe!!!

#22 ·
^^Yea he did go out and try it from what he posted earlier. Hopefully a mod will clean up this thread, and we can move the "laughs" that some got to another thread! :mrgreen:

#23 ·
thanks SiCKViCC, he got his laugh on my behalf, I've been on this awesome forum forever and I'm always amazed on how people go out of their way to help others just like fnkychkn and people like you. Thanks again everyone who took the time to try to help!
Again happy New Year's everyone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.