Post Thanks / Like

FOR SALE! 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 Cummins

2002 Dodge 3500 4x4 Quad cab dually. Just rolled 110k last week. Cummins turbo diesel, automatic transmission. Black leather power interior, all power options, Factory infinity sound system with pioneer CD player w/auxillary input.

Transmission replaced at 78K miles
    Starter replaced at 93K miles
    Power steering pump replaced at 88K miles
    Truck was painted at 84K miles
    Tires replaced at 82K miles
    Injection pump replaced at 92K miles
    Lift pump replaced with FASS fuel systems lift pump at 92K miles

The truck has a Kansas rebuilt salvage title, due to a theft. The thieves stole the bed, the bumpers, and the wheel simulators. Truck was recovered in that condition, and the owner installed a flatbed, ranch hand bumpers and new simulators. I purchased the truck, with those extras installed, at 53,400 miles in December of 2007. In the last 5.5 years, I have put 55K miles on it. I replaced everything that ever gave me any trouble (list of replaced parts above). This truck, at this point, is probably going to run and drive forever since all the problematic areas for a dodge truck have been addressed already. I sold the flatbed and installed a factory dually bed and bumpers back on it. I had the truck painted just to get rid of scratches and rock chips and a few minor door dings, there was not and has never been to my knowledge any body damage of any kind on this truck.

Mechanically, I would say she could use a front end alignment. The insides of the front tires are wearing faster now than anything else, so that probably needs addressed. SOLID truck, No leaks to speak of, runs strong, and will do anything you need it to do. Also feels like the throttle position sensor is starting to hiccup every so often. I have not replaced that yet, but want to be upfront about it. New one is $250ish.

Nadaguides lists current value at $16550, taking into consideration the standard 10-15% deduction for the branded title its around $14,500-15000 in average condition. She is at LEAST average, probably CLEAN, retail shape with everything thats been done to her. Im asking $15,250. Shop around for similar trucks. Chances are you won't find another second generation cummins with this few of miles, and less likely yet that they will be in this good of condition. Im negotiable, but not going to give her away. The ONLY reason im selling is that im interested in going back to a full size 4 door, and probably a short bed, as I no longer have a need for a dually. This truck will last forever though, so I can't justify letting it go for any unreasonable offer.

Also....right now the truck has a Western Plow set up installed. It is a 9' Uni-mount setup, with joystick control. Newer cutting edge, new motor, newer lights. This is by far the best plow, and the MOST effective plow set up, that I have ever owned and ive owned a lot. Ive plowed with this truck for the last couple of seasons (if you can count what we have been having as "snow seasons") and it has never let me down. I will sell it with the truck for $3K extra, or I will remove it from the truck before she is sold. This same plow set up today, costs over $6K at Western before taxes and install.

Heres a few pics, SHES IN NEED OF A BATH at time of pics lol

If you are seriously interested, hit me up for more details. Im willing to pick anyone up at the airport, or potentially drive to meet someone within reasonable distance. Truck will drive anywhere as is, the "hiccup" in the throttle position sensor can be annoying on occassion but in no way affects drivability home.

again, looking for offers, I need to sell this truck as soon as realistically possible. Thanks!
    Last edited by GreenKing; 06-29-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    still for sale? am interested, please let me know asap,
    thx
    570-350-six tw0 zero 6
    11/9/12

Post Thanks / Like
    bump.....still for sale and time to let her go.

Share This Thread