Thread: tpms sensors

Post Thanks / Like

tpms sensors

well i was cleaning my wheels the other day and nicked my valve stem and busted the end off.. resulting in a flat tire in about 4 seconds...... not sure how that happened... but anyway looks like there around 70$ at the stealership . each.. i called around with no luck... but turns out that walmart.. of all places has them... they are 29.99 each with free installation and cost $10 to scan/learn them all... if you can deal with walmart and trust them with your srt... this may be a cheap route... i bought one sensor and walked out with it.. il install it myself.. then im hoping that it will auto learn...

Post Thanks / Like
    It should auto-learn. I bought ones off of rockauto for my 08, and they don't work. I thought I'd save a few bucks, but now I have to take the ones out of my stock wheels and put them in the ones I have now. It'll cost way more than i saved...

Thanks, Hazman!

6.1L Hemi Registry #1252

Post Thanks / Like
    There was a rolling change in 2008 to a different frequency. I learned this the hard way. Make sure you get the right one!
    2006 MSRT8, Inferno Red, Option package 1
    JBA exhaust. Corsa exhaust. Suitcase replaced with Flowmaster 44s.
    Modified airbox, K&N drop-in
    Predator
    Posi-Quiet pads
    265/45 Vredesteins
    HEMI emblems replaced with 6.1 emblems

Post Thanks / Like
    I had Discount Tire scan the freq before ordering them (433hz, I think), but the new ones still don't work right. I'd stick with the OEM ones.

Share This Thread