Post Thanks / Like

Mopar Now magazine went on news stands today!

brought to you by the folks who publish Mopar muscle. Pretty cool magazine for sure.. Be sure to check it out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have you got a link to a website???

Nothing is coming up in Google so far and MM website does not have any info.

Catch me if you can...............

2010 SRT8 Furious Fuchsia, 6 Speed
    #218 of 400

Proud Member of BC Modern Mopar

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thumpr View Post
    have you got a link to a website???

Nothing is coming up in google so far and mm website does not have any info.
    x2
    My car is completely Stocky
    BFNY Performance Built, House of Power, and HHP goodies--- Tuned By : Diablotoona Installed By - Cobb Auto Repair/ Cobb Performance

Post Thanks / Like
    Other forum sites are stating it's only available at newsstands, not online.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys and gals, the first issue of Mopar Now has been out for a couple weeks--whatcha think? Also, if I were to plan on doing more issues , what would you like to see?

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought it was great. I will have to admit a little promotion probably would have got a better response in my opinion. Everyone I talked too never heard of it,seen it etc, And as you can see by my post count Im pretty active member and know one or two peeps in the modern Hemi community

Now before you start promoting the mag I would get with one of the admins and become a vendor $25 is all it is.

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked it as well although it seemed odd that there were two major Kennebell / Spankin Time Motorsports spreads in the first issue. Congrats to Adam as they are both interesting builds but overall I got the impression the publication was a smattering of previously published articles repackaged into a new format. With that said, I look forward to seeing what the next issue brings.

Chris
    Stupid Nasty.... FBG 2.0 9.59 @ 148
    FBG 3.0 underway.... Arrington Aluminum 440/Vortech XX trim /4.2KB /Turbo/Nitrous testing in progress

Killeen, Tx via Fayetteville, NC via Worthington, OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enjoyed reading it. It is coming along nicely, but I believe it can use some updating. The format of the articles all looked the same to me, becoming somewhat mundane as I read the pages. Also, the setup of the articles makes the magazine look older......so what I am saying is....pep it up a little bit.

I have never been a fan of rags clad with half naked women from front to back......but It may be nice to see 1 on the cover and maybe a centerfold layout.
    SOLD: 22" American Racing Torque Trust "M", Custom Flowmaster Catback, LED Tails, Projector Headlights, OE Radio with Bluetooth, Nav, and DVD, 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fogs, SRT8 Full Seat Swap, SRT8 Suspension Swap, C&L Intake, Diablo Predator 93 Octane Tune, Papa John Pistol grip shifter, leather wrapped center console, leather wrapped shift bezel. 1 pissed off wife.....shoulda bought an SRT8!!

NEW: 2006 Charger SRT8 with custom paint

Post Thanks / Like
    Mopar Now were out at the MATS this year taking photo's of all the new Gen Hemi's. Who ever they take photo's of or do spreads about I am happy with I'm just glad the community is getting attention nationally. I also hope magazines like Mopar Now take hold and do well in the years to come.

6.1 swap......
    1.599 60' 11.7 1/4 @ 115 mph
    4250 lbs
    "you're going to come across people in your life
    who will say all the right words at all the right
    times. But in the end. it's always their actions
    you should judge them by. it's actions, not
    words, that matter."

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is an older thread, but "MoparNow" still sits in my magazine rack, on top, as it is one of the more favorite magazine of mine that i still love to pick up and read! (even though ive read it quite a few times hehe) i really hope this magazine sees more light in its future and takes off as a yearly ,or even monthly, published magazine for all of us modern mopar lovers!

Share This Thread