Post Thanks / Like

Getting my hood and side view mirrors wrapped in vinyl!

Well finally found someone who does vinyl so im getting it done soon. Its going to be matte black, the color as the daytona style grille. I have the trunk blackout, daytona style grille w/blacked out "R/T" logo, black viper wheels, and matte black exhaust tips, along with the tinted tail lights. Tell me what you guys think? I'm kinda nervous but well see. He can also do the roof too...i was thinking about just doing the side mirrors and roof but decided to do the hood instead. He had this carbon fiber type vinyl too that was all black (no gray at all) that looked sick and i think looks way better but my car already has the smooth matte black parts on it. Tell me what you guys think good or bad and about the all black carbon fiber look. Thanks.. Below is a pic of my car but it has the viper rims now

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13300091224841
    2006 Charger R/T
    MODS: JBA System..K&N CAI..ESP delete..93 Flashpaq..20" Black Vipers..15% tint..tinted tails..Blinker mod..Decal/Door Molding Delete..Hood decal blackout..Silverstars..Jenson 9021 touchhscreen..12" JL Sub.."Superwhite" dome lights..quarter panel stripe kit..trunk blkout..daytona grille,chin spoiler,spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    I dig it - and the thing I dig the most is its done by your vision and no one else. That is what Hotrodding is all about - we all have a vision on where we want to take our rides - no 2 people think alike - take your Hot Rod in the direction you want to take it.
    Kahuna1
    "The Legendary Mad-Six"
    Debadged and Rebadged "Hemi Less" SXT/6, Rally Stripes, Tinted Windows, Side Stripes(SXT-6), Front Spoiler, Daytona Rear Wing, R/T Exhaust (Reso Delete), 20" Torq Thrusts II, Black Car/Black Stripes/Black Wheels/ Blue Accents, Big Bully CAI, Billet by "Grumpy", Engine Bay Lighting, Drake Underhood Dress Up Kit, Modified Metal MOPAR shifter, Blacked Out Tails

Share This Thread