Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Killer 357 3 Door Magnum Sedan delivery for sale

Custom sedan deliver 3 door magnum for sale " Killer 357 Magnum"
    Hi Guys and gals, the time has come for me to put my custom 05 HEMI Magnum 3 door sedan delivery up for sale. I need to build my new car so I'm letting her go to the right person. this car was a SEMA vehicle custom one of a kind built. The car is an '05 and has less than 25,000 miles on it. the car is on air ride and sits on the ground when at show height. the controls are the rear window switches! very cool touch I must say so myself!it sits on 22" FOOSE Nitrous wheels and Michelin Tires.the audio system is all JL audio , 2 12" subs and dual amps. utilizing the factory head unit with navigation.the left side passenger door has been removed all side windows have been filled, and handles have been shaved. doors open on remote poppers. we kept the passenger side rear door on the car to access the back seats and curb but the window has been removed and a 15" monitor has been placed there.the rear seat has limo lighting over it. the back of the center console has an AC plug and a connection to connect your Play station / Xbox 360, or Game Cubethe car has 6 Rosen Monitors 2 headrest, one visor, 1 15" monitor in the passenger door and another 15' monitor in the hatch. the car comes equipped with a show plug to run the monitors at a show from an ac source. and there's another 10" drop down monitor with game controls and 2 wireless headsets included!there is also a 10 disc DVD unit in the center console with remote controls.the car is blue tooth equipped also to make calls through the stereo unit.there is an Ipad/iPod connection to run your smart phone or Ipad / iPod the car had a wicked custom paint job on it for my use but now I'm selling her we have it in flat black to let the new owner choose the color he or she would like and we will paint the car to suit cost depending on how crazy you want it. it can be delivered either in the flat black stealth paint or your custom choice!the engine cover has the chromed plate and skull with lighted eyes reading killer 357 magnum on itthe hood is a custom carbon firer hood from Magnum Force with a custom built hood scoop.the grills are from T-rex grillsanother cool modification is the gas filler lid is located under the drivers side taillight ! pretty cool trick!the car is equipped with Borla exhaust also for a very deep roar sound.the interior is all perforated red and black leather seats and door panels, and the headliner is black ultra suede!the price for this very cool one of a kind custom is $60,000.00 serious enquiries can be sent to mike@killerpaint.com if you were wanting to build this car it would cost well over $100,00 to build.. Mike

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5...llermagnum.jpg

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/710...6850250605.jpg

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/3...7061205605.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/281...7060170605.jpg

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3...0168470605.jpg

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/5...0166290605.jpg
    Last edited by killerpaint; 02-23-2012 at 01:46 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, that's a lot of custom work.
    good luck with sale.
    Izzy pics

ensure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Btt

Post Thanks / Like
    the car actually only has 19,000 original miles

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of skill and work ...but unless you stretch the door its still doesn't look right.

Post Thanks / Like
    why would you stretch the door?? have new glass made? do you have a photo of one that has been stretched? I've never seen it. I kept the passenger side rear door operational to access curbside and the back seats. its won tons of awards from SEMA and other shows and I have never heard any comments about the door size. actually I've heard nothing but good comments on the build. It got the high marks from Chip Foose as well. his comments, the car is very customized ,clean and sharp without loosing the stock look. as if it came from Dodge as an option. it doesn't get much better than that in my book. I'd still like to see what the stretched door looks like though. thanks for your comment! Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen this car in person. Absolutely amazing. Truly one-of-a-kind. And the workmanship is top notch (come on, it's Mike Lavallee !!). And you get to have it custom painted by the master himself !! Check out his website, you'll see what kind of incredible painting he could do for this car. The hidden gas filler is just the coolest thing I've seen. If you're looking for a magnum that will bring trophies home from every show, then this is it.
    "Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ".. Holy Sh*t.. What A Ride " !!!! ( George Carlin )

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killerpaint View Post
    why would you stretch the door?? have new glass made? do you have a photo of one that has been stretched? I'd still like to see what the stretched door looks like though. thanks for your comment! Mike
    I think he's talking about something like this

33125990017_medium.jpg
    2008 Magnum BB R/T Hemi Registry # 1584 PPP Stage 2 Cam, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA High Flow cats, Heartthrob Exhaust, Eagle Intake, LMI Intake, MTCM, Blue Tops, ProTorque Converter, SRT Rear, Techo Strut Brace, lowered, Tuned by Diablotoona SOLD--2005 Mineral Gray AWD Hemi Registry # 1154

Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    For the work being performed, length is far more important than diameter :^)

Post Thanks / Like
    Another day when I wish I had $60k sitting idle. Beautiful car, Good luck with your sale.
    Warning: The above post probably contains 2 or 3 times as many words as necessary.

2005 SXT AWD. Bought March 2009. Totaled January 16th, 2013. 75k excellent miles together.
    2006 Volvo S60R. Acquired Feb, 2013. Totaled September 18th, 2013. Too soon, beautiful girl, too soon.
    1966 Ford F100. Acquired March, 2013.
    2014 Jeep GC Overland. Life's new commuter.

Post Thanks / Like
    to me the stretched door makes the car look cut in half and shorter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike Ive been in love with this car ever since I saw it years ago!!I wish I had the money to bring it to the east coast people would go nuts over it.Good luck with the sale.Oh and your paint work is totaly off the chain!!!!
    Last edited by BIGDAVE; 02-27-2012 at 01:18 AM.
    05 Magnum R/T RWD inferno red
    Franks racing Sidewinder cam w/SRT springs
    Flowmaster super 40s w/custom tails
    SRT headers and Cats
    PRO-TORQ 2800rpm STALL CONVERTER
    for converter call (203)969-2886

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killerpaint View Post
    to me the stretched door makes the car look cut in half and shorter.
    Killerpaint, you made the right choice in replicating a sedan delivery. A sedan delivery was a "cargo" delivery and had standard doors. A 2-door station wagon had stretched front doors for access to the rear seat.
    'Cuda SRT8

My Mopars:
    '69 'Cuda fastback with (HHP/BES Racing) 6.1 392 stroker, a TKO600 5 speed and a Dana 60
    '10 Challenger R/T "Classic" in B5 Blue (5.7/automatic) SRT suspension and exhaust, with Corsa cat-back
    '05 Dodge Ram Daytona in
    GoManGo (5.7/automatic)
    "Three Hemis; no waiting"

Killeen, Tx via Fayetteville, NC via Worthington, OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh how I wish the wife would let me take a home equity loan!!
    SOLD: 22" American Racing Torque Trust "M", Custom Flowmaster Catback, LED Tails, Projector Headlights, OE Radio with Bluetooth, Nav, and DVD, 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fogs, SRT8 Full Seat Swap, SRT8 Suspension Swap, C&L Intake, Diablo Predator 93 Octane Tune, Papa John Pistol grip shifter, leather wrapped center console, leather wrapped shift bezel. 1 pissed off wife.....shoulda bought an SRT8!!

NEW: 2006 Charger SRT8 with custom paint

Post Thanks / Like
    this car is a real head turner! it still amazes me how low the car sits at show height!

Post Thanks / Like
    What an honor it would be to own that incredible Magnum from the originator of the "True Flames" style of painting. Good luck with the sale, I hope it goes to a good home. You are Da Man Mike. Hopefully one day I can bring one of my rides to you for your personal painting touch with the mastery of your airbrush skills.

FreebirdSRT
    2007 Dodge Charger SRT Super Bee 993/1000
    2012 Chrysler 300S

SOLD
    2006 Chrysler 300 SRT
    2006 Dodge Magnum SRT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast