Post Thanks / Like

Opinions Please! Black hood/side view mirrors on a magnesium pearl?

Looking to freshing up the look of my maggie pearl. I have the daytona style grill w/blacked out R/T badge, billet teck black hood badge, flat black spoiler, black trunkout vinyl, black tail pipes, semi gloss black Vipers. I think a semi gloss black hood would look bad ass on my car. I heard flat black is way to hard to upkeep. Who thinks this would look good? Also opinions on blacking out my side mirrors too? All opinions wanted good and bad... And if you can post cars that aré not black with black hoods would be awesome to see what it would look like. Thanks
    2006 Charger R/T
    MODS: JBA System..K&N CAI..ESP delete..93 Flashpaq..20" Black Vipers..15% tint..tinted tails..Blinker mod..Decal/Door Molding Delete..Hood decal blackout..Silverstars..Jenson 9021 touchhscreen..12" JL Sub.."Superwhite" dome lights..quarter panel stripe kit..trunk blkout..daytona grille,chin spoiler,spoiler

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the blacked out hood look
    SRT exhaust,tint,painted and tinted tail lights,black hood roof and deck lid
    rallye rims, diablo tune,k&N drop in filter,two tone door pannels,lighted cup holders,custom road runner pkg ( 1of 1 )

Post Thanks / Like
    Heres a pic of my car except I have all black 20" Vipers & the stinger vinyl stripe is removed...http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...9exS_cn3QKWjDA

Post Thanks / Like
    go with a gloss black vinyl. would look good w the black wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Go for the black mirrors. I think if they are black, they tend to disappear and blend into the dark windows, for a cleaner look. I hope to black out my roof, but am not sure about the hood.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
    My friends call me JONN (usually).

Post Thanks / Like
    Where would I get a vinyl for the entire hood? And really liking Ur blacked out mirrrs magfx

Share This Thread