Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wellsy is offline The Rocket...awaiting a heart transplant
    Post Thanks / Like

BCLX...the year ahead, 2012.

Ok you troublemakers, time to start planning the year ahead for the BCLX events, cruises, meets etc.
    We have our cruises we do yearly, and our planned car shows etc., but we need some new ideas from our members...
    We can't do all suggestions, but we can certainly do as many as possible to fill up the year.
    We are getting together with the executive members next Thursday, so let's hear some ideas, either PM me or throw them on this thread...
    This is your club...lets have some fun this year.

PS: BCLX dues are coming up April 1st, contribute now or later, but no later than Apr. 1st please... $10.00 cash,... or $10.66 paypal (wellsy@shaw.ca).
    Last edited by Wellsy; 02-26-2012 at 04:33 PM.

The Rocket - Made in Canada....

Post Thanks / Like
    I know the ferry fees are getting pricey, but a cruise up the sunshine coast to Egmont is a nice run. And if you time it so your there on a big tide change, the skoocumchuck narrows can be viewed. Incredible wirlpools, some of the fastest tides on the westcoast up to 21 knots.
    ]2008 challenger,stock. hemi reg.#1010, BT engine dress up kit, BCLX sticker, pny klr plate, Aria CAI, BT catch can, BMC braided hoses, hurst shifter plate & pistol grip shfter ,SLP Line lock,custom painted rims,13.044@109.17 mph

Post Thanks / Like
    say ron how about a garage tour....... on a sunny weekend day have five or so members that are willing to show their garage and or shop. members who show their place provide refreshments and snacks. and also that way there is a cruise involved going to the next place. at the final tour have a bbq or so......

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickers View Post
    say ron how about a garage tour....... on a sunny weekend day have five or so members that are willing to show their garage and or shop. members who show their place provide refreshments and snacks. and also that way there is a cruise involved going to the next place. at the final tour have a bbq or so......

Excellent idea John...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Snickers View Post
    Ill bring a big box of my famous chicken skewers to throw on the bbq!

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a race night at Mission raceway?
    1969 Charger R/T, 1970 Superbee, 1973 Duster

008 Challenger SRT 8- First Edition #2036 of 6400
    AEM CAI, Flowmaster exhaust w/ reso delete, DSP tuned, Serious Metal catch can & front strut tower brace, Jet 180 T-Stat, Sequential Taillights, DCS pistol grip shifter, 1ST EDN plate & LOTS of Billet Tech goodies!!

Proud member of the F.Y.W.H.C club...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 69bronzeT5 View Post
    Maybe a race night at Mission raceway?
    I believe we have an annual race night planned for June Cody, not sure of the date yet...but their will be more than one...

Post Thanks / Like
    Drive-in movie night??

22 Staggered Vossen CV3s,shaved MSRT fascia,Eibach Sportlines,R1 cross drilled slotted rotors,LED tails,6000k lows&fog,AAC halos,colourmatched headlight housings and spoiler,CBD engine,rad,fusebox covers,SeriousMetal strutbar,LMI Hammer,BT underhood&interior kits,BT catchcan,shaved rearwiper,SC Flashpaq,LED interior,Pioneer Avic D3,Flowmaster Super 40s w/ 4" Magnaflow tips,tinted sidemarkers,CF interior pieces,colourmatched spoiler,leatherconsole cover by Firewalker,LSD lambo doors,carbonfiber diffuser

Post Thanks / Like
    I really like the drive in movie theater idea always fun times at the drive in
    2007~DODGE~CHARGER
    CHECK~OUT~MY~GARAGE

Post Thanks / Like
    yeah we'll have to get a drive in movie might for sure.. what about the horses races? I haven't been there in a long time..anyone else into the horse races?

Post Thanks / Like
    A garage tour is sweet idea. A lazy sunny sunday . ( rain sucks ). i will be making a list of weekend shows .from April to Nov and from BC to Seattle.I will be asking for some of your favs also. So let us know asap . Thanks gang and see you soon
    3 piece chrome grill - k&n airraid - jet performance chip - flowmaster strip 40s - hotchkis swaybars - boss 335s 20" on toyo 245 45 20s - various painted interior pieces - various billet dress-up pieces - 8000 hids - hood struts - R1 concepts rotors and brake pads - Universal air suspension - fully adjustable koni front struts and rear shocks - custom head rests and custom tonneau cover by Bobbi of Miss Mopar

- - Car & cooler painted by Bill @ Classic Collision & Restoration Comapny, Bellingham Washington - -

- - Pinstriping by Matt Stillman, Everson Washington - -

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump for some more kool ideas for the year ...

(brilliant driving on Sunday Gordon,
    )
    nascar bump by.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    June 3 / 2012 Mopar spring round up Everertt Washington
    good show to go to .
    Big and Purple

Post Thanks / Like
    May 27th is the old Audiomotion car show which will be held at Cartunes on 2700 Barnet Hwy this year as Jeff no longer has his business in Poco. It's for a good cause.
    Mod List: Suicide doors, Custom Paint, Custom purple & black seats, Interior swap, Corsa cat back exhaust, Glassback roof, SRT8 bumpers, Catch can, Carbon fiber engine cover, BBK throttle body, DGS grounds, Billet Tech everywhere, MGP caliper covers, Strut tower bar, Hydro dipped parts, Windows tinted, K&N CAI, Grip grill, Grip rockers, Purple LED interior, Diablosport predator, Factory Reproduction SRT8 Charger 20" Rims, 255/45/20 Pirelli PZero, Eibach springs, 180 t-stat, Painted tails, SRT spoiler, Marker lights replaced, Demolded, Window spoiler, Compu Star alarm.

Hemi Registry #1193

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how many people know of the Ride for Dads. Its mostly motorcycles but I have been talking to one of the organizers and he was telling me that they are thinking of getting cars involved. It's usually on the last week of May and it is a ride for prostat cancer. I've done it with my dad every year. can get more information if anyone is interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread