Post Thanks / Like

has anyone done this

Has anyone added theleds to the cupholders? I have seen a write up on here about somewhere but I would like to know if anyone know where I can a setup like in the new ford vehicles where you can push a button and cycle through different colors vs just buying 1 color. I work at a car dealership and I'm wrking on a ford escape and I see the leds in the cupholders and I push a button and it changed about 6 or 7 different color. I thought that would be the coolest thing vs just being stuck with 1 color. So does anyone know of a site that has something like this?

Post Thanks / Like
    id find a led system that has a multi-color controller. and make it a little diy projo.
    Once you go brilliant black, you never go back!

Post Thanks / Like
    X2 with what turtleboy said.
    Magnum Man

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dodirty View Post
    Has anyone added theleds to the cupholders? I have seen a write up on here about somewhere but I would like to know if anyone know where I can a setup like in the new ford vehicles where you can push a button and cycle through different colors vs just buying 1 color. I work at a car dealership and I'm wrking on a ford escape and I see the leds in the cupholders and I push a button and it changed about 6 or 7 different color. I thought that would be the coolest thing vs just being stuck with 1 color. So does anyone know of a site that has something like this?
    Flashtech or AAC could probably make you something if you're willing to pay, I know someone put a custom sized halo ring in the bottom of their cupholder, you could get that in RGB

Post Thanks / Like
    you could use something like this with an rgb controller...

5 X T10 W5W 194 168 501 LED Multi-color Red Green Blue flash CAR LIGHT BULBS | eBay

Phone: (416) 857-0966 sales@dluxfx.ca www.DLuxFX.ca

CHECK OUT OUR END OF THE WORLD GROUP BUY FOR CRAZY PRICES!

http://www.lxforums.com/board/f58/dl...prices-324831/

Post Thanks / Like
    I am not tracking on this.. Is it just a looks thing ??
    07 charger the normal stuff predator tuner, U/D pulleys, CIA, Maganaflow with high flow cats, mopar headers, HID guy head lights = poor customer service.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go to oznium.com or superbrightleds.com. they have different styles of leds and controllers to choose from to fit in different areas...

Post Thanks / Like
    I've purchased a few of these from Oznium.com. They're plenty bright for what you want to do. All you need is a RGB Controller. Tiny Prewired Super Bright Surface Mount LEDs - 12V DIY Plug and Play SMT LED

Thanks, Hazman!

6.1L Hemi Registry #1252

Share This Thread