Post Thanks / Like

Photoshop Interior / Dash Swap from 06' 300c SRT8 to 05' 300c

I'm trying to get all of my motor work, upgraded brakes, and interior done in time for Spring Fest. I am picking up a forum member's entire interior from his 06 SRT8 (Dash, F+R seats, center console, pillars, door panels, etc). I plan to drop off the dash, seats, center console, pillars, and headliner to be wrapped with new material. If I decide to swap this stuff in to my 300c, will I run in to any issues or would everything bolt right up?

Any advice would be great!

TIA

-Thank you to my sponsors & supporting companies: AMP, Baid Polish, BFNY, Billet Technology, Crank This Performance, Diablosport, Essential Lites, JP USA/ Vizage, LuX Technologies, The Retrofit Source

-My E85 5.7 FI build: http://www.lxforums.com/board/f61/mi...ge-etc-293543/

Post Thanks / Like
    those years are really all the same parts just dipped and wrapped in different colors, should be no issues with the install once you start
    What's the matter Col. Sanders.....CHICKEN????? - Dark Helmet
    "It stops like a duck on a frozen pond" - JC,TGUK

2005 300C: BC Racing, Eibach Sways, 22" Savini BM-7, SRT8 Bumper, SRT8 Full Exhaust, CF AirHammer CAI, Lots of BT and Color Matched under the hood, Color Matched Headlights with Blue Plasma Halos, Custom Painted Tails. Next Step: Interior.

Post Thanks / Like
    rick, this should be pretty straight forward, '05 --> '06 should be the same, other than color. Let me know if you need help.......I might be able to use some of your old parts.

Seats will probably need to be rewired to work correctly.

Need a tire calculator? Use this one.
    Plenty more pics on my Facebook page

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by willy723 View Post
    those years are really all the same parts just dipped and wrapped in different colors, should be no issues with the install once you start
    That's what I figured. My main concern was the seats and dash.

Quote Originally Posted by fnkycld View Post
    rick, this should be pretty straight forward, '05 --> '06 should be the same, other than color. Let me know if you need help.......I might be able to use some of your old parts.

Seats will probably need to be rewired to work correctly.
    Thanks Danny. If all goes as planned, I will be parting out most of my 300c interior. So whoever is interested in upgrading from a touring... Ideally...someone takes it all as a package deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    How much for the whole Lot
    His Magnum,05 SE Black
    Blacked out Tail lights, Padded vinyl arm rest, Red LED Lit Cup Holders, Red LED Under Car Lights, LOTS of Custom Billet, Shaved Rear, Leather Shift Knob With Red Stitching, $5 license plate mod., Alpine V12 Amp, and a cheap 10 sub. Some Paint Under Inside, Red LEDS in the cargo area.
    Parts Waiting to be Installed
    LEDs in foot wells, Factory UConnect, Factory 6 Disk CD Player, New Tires, and Lugs
    Her Magnum,05 SXT Black
    My Truck, 1978 Ford F150
    Her Truck, 1974 Ford F-250 Highboy
    My Toy, 1982 Mazda RX-7
    Her Toy, 1971 VW Bug

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfirefighter View Post
    How much for the whole Lot
    I'm not sure what is going to be left over etch after the swap. So I will know more once everything is completed.

Post Thanks / Like
    have done the dash swap and it is pretty straight forward. if you end up needing any help just give me a shout. also when you do the swap do your self a big favor and just take the extra time and pull the hole steering column. my fist swap i was told and the instructions told me that i did not have to. but on the 2nd dash swap i did. i wish i did on the first one. i now have a 05-10 chrysler 300c dash in my 07 dodge magnum. good luck sir
    Last edited by hellsfire; 02-13-2012 at 07:20 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsfire View Post
    have done the dash swap and it is pretty straight forward. if you end up needing any help just give me a shout. also when you do the swap do your self a big favor and just take the extra time and pull the hole steering column. my fist swap i was told and the instructions told me that i did not have to. but on the 2nd dash swap i did. i wish i did on the first one. i now have a 05-10 chrysler 300c dash in my 07 dodge magnum. good luck sir
    Thank you for the input and open door for help. I plan to take everything sans the ashtray since the owners car was totaled.

Share This Thread