LX Forums Forum banner

2011 Dodge Ram Sport Hemi

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  gold69charger 
#1 ·
Here is my 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 liter Hemi Sport package. This thing is fully loaded! Check out the pics, it is as new with just under 10k miles! I have ALL documentation from new including the window sticker. Only mod I did is put on a front leveling kit. The 1500 sits too low in the front so it is now level and looks much better! I am asking $35k obo and do have the title in hand! Maybe accepting trades+ cash my way....what do you have!Pictures by gold69charger - Photobucket

#7 ·
Ttt. Wish I could take this off your hands.

Glws.

#9 ·
I have been told that my price may be alittle high! As with everyone I want to get as much for something that I can. With that being said, I am going to lower the price to $33k obo! I would like to move this truck, so make offers....the worst I could say is no!

#11 ·
No one pays those prices dude...

Find out what a dealer would give you in trade and hope for $2-3k above that. Good luck!

#12 ·
No one pays those prices dude...

Find out what a dealer would give you in trade and hope for $2-3k above that. Good luck!
Thanks for your opinion....dude!
I did have it at a dealer about 3 months ago to trade in on another vechicle, they offered me $30k at that time! Decided not to go that route, but may be going back there if it does not sell soon!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.