Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Blue Beast Build on Steroids

Some people have asked me what's up with the SuperBee for next year? So I figured I'd make a little post. Well she"s getting a new improved motor, that will probably/hopefully handle just about any abuse I throw at her. I have a shoebox stuffed full of old timeslips from the old motor, lost track of the runs over last 2.5 years. It's a well known fact that when you get a DingBat (me especially) behind the wheel you never know what abuse will occur. It's taken me a long time to figure out what I wanted to do. I toyed with going the turbo or supercharger route, but that's just too many more parts to break and complicate my already complicated life. I even toyed with buying a short block from one/several of our great vendors here on the forum. That said I realized that what I enjoy most is building my own stuff with good friends. So I'm putting them all back through the punishing task of doing this all over again. I've decided to stick with my nitrous and see just how far I can push it. In order to do this I've done my search and here's where I'm going.

395 CI Stroker
    Cemented block 3 inches up the water jacket (essentially most of the bore is surrounded, leaving 2 inches of flow) Jeff, I know it's not lighter lol...
    CP custom piston 13.5:1 compression ratio
    Carrillo custom pro series rods w/carr
    Scat 3.795' stroke
    Cam 24x / 25x
    90 mm TB w/built in nitrous
    Direct Port nitrous system
    Lots of other stuff....

All the old setup sitting w/Paramount Trans/tbrake, 8.8, 4:10 gears, 15 inch conversion, Full CAGE and other custom work, full fuel system running Ethanol........Yes this is an all purpose built race car at this point, I won't deny it any longer...lol....As for the next question, how much nitrous you plan on running you crazy fool? I have plenty of sized pills for the TB and I have pills going up to 500 for the DP system....so yeah this might be unchartered territory......?

Anyway will keep u posted if interested, otherwise see ya all at the track.

426 STROKER 11.5CR built by Ding's. INERTIA STROKER CAM, Paramount Trans/TransBrake/TC/FLEX/DS/8.8 Differential with 4.10 gears, rwhp 758/ 731 rwtq
    PB N/A 10.948 @ 124 w/-200DA
    Nitrous PB 10.19 @ 136 MPH

Post Thanks / Like
    reserved

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds great Dave Good luck with the new build and I look forward to the results.
    2008 Super Bee #352 - Dyno tuned by Dito's Motors

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeeee-haw you crazy ass! If I can ever repay the labor favor when it comes time just let me know.

Good luck, Dave.....
    Fri'd, blown, waiting to be stroked =

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like quite a build, so no Mopars at the Strip this year?
    Stuff: Custom Engine Cover, ARIA S/N 83 CAI, 180 TStat, 85mm Throttle Body, SLP Line Lock, 6.1L Exhaust Headers, JBA Hi Flow 6.1L Mids, Corsa Sport Catback, BT Catch Can, Nose Badge, and Dress Up Kit, Hotchkis Sport Sways, MyGiG Lockpick, Tint, DRLs, Sequential Tails, MOPAR Hood Struts, Splash Guards, and Trunk Lid Liner, EZ-Pull Trunk Handles, BlendMotion backup camera, interior/exterior LEDs

Post Thanks / Like
    What are you talking about, I got 71 days 25 minutes....who says I can't make MATS.
    The block is already cemented....fedex/UPS know my address well....

4172f567-1-1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that is what I'm talkin about! Know what you want and go for it! I say 8's Dave. Just need enough spray to do it!
    1972 Dodge Van "Tigerlilly" - Blazing Copper/Sandstone Metallic - 360SB - N2O - 340 WHP N/A - 438 WHP N2O - 13.471 @ 97.53 mph N/A - 11.949 @ 113.33 mph N2O
    OMG - Van Viper V10 swap & parts ordering in progress...
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 "Leelu" - TorRed - 6.1L/6spd - Vortech V3 - 500+ whp/470+ wtq - 12.307 @ 113.36

Post Thanks / Like
    Full On ... I hope to see you in the 9's at the track.
    Last edited by Big Boy; 02-02-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Well, the Mayans and other Soothsayers were right, the end has begun.

Common sense is so rare it should be considered a superpower

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like its going to be a fun ride, cant wait to see the new time slips.
    Inertia Motorsports Forged 345ci Block, High Flow Heads, Blower Cam, Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 3.4" Pulley, ATI 17% Overdrive Pulley, Mopar 65lb Injectors, 6.1L Ported/Heat Coated Intake Manifold, 90mm BBK Throttle Body, Mopar Headers, SLP LM II Cat-Back, Speedlogix Fuel Lines Front/Rear Crossover, Aeromotive Fuel Rails & FPR, Billet Fuel Hat with Dual 340 Pumps, Getrag 3.06 LSD with Upgraded Clutch Packs, SHR Transmission, ProTorque 3200 Stall Torque Converter, DSS 1000HP Driveshaft, DSS 1400HP Axles, Billet Tech Catch Can, Hotchkiss Sway Bars, KW Ver. 1 Coilovers.
    610 RWHP/547 RWTQ

Post Thanks / Like
    2006 SRT Charger,11 second club,P/B 123.00 @11.209
    2004 SRT10 Viper Truck, P/B 12.92 @104.89, race weight 5040lbs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like an awesome build. Can't wait to see the results. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this thread.
    06 MSRT8 Mods: PWR 393 with Procharger F1A.
    Installed by AfterHours Mopar Peformance.
    9.41 @ 146MPH

RIP Lou

Post Thanks / Like
    Awsome build.

Donnie 2 Strikes //

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know when the therapy sessions start and I am there.
    07 Magnum R/T
    Inertia Performance Heads / Spartan Max Cam 114lsa / Mopar LT's / Magnaflow Catback / Frankentake IV CAI / 180 Tstat / 6.1 injectors
    / CMR by Bob @ SVS /Dominator TC / SRT 3.06 gears / wavetrac/ 09 axles and hubs/ Zaino products inside and out.

Coming soon: 2010 Eagle Intake / ported TB

Post Thanks / Like
    Gonna have any leftover parts for sale? Us vultures would love a crack at yer sweet mods
    I will never explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it.

GRUNT: Term of affection used to denote that camouflaged, filthy, sweaty, dirt encrusted, foot sore, ripped trouser'd, tired, sleepy, beautiful son of a bitch, who has kept the wolf away from the door for over 200 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BeeSRT8 View Post
    It sounds great Dave Good luck with the new build and I look forward to the results.
    So am I, really curious to see if she'll hold that much juice...I want to get this done for MATS again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboatchad View Post
    Yeeee-haw you crazy ass! If I can ever repay the labor favor when it comes time just let me know.

Good luck, Dave.....
    Don't worry I will give you a shout....

Quote Originally Posted by Alikazam View Post
    Now that is what I'm talkin about! Know what you want and go for it! I say 8's Dave. Just need enough spray to do it!
    You got it my friend, shooting for that number without hesitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boy View Post
    Full On ... I hope to see you in the 9's at the track.
    Yes but I have a different figure in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by onecoolmofo View Post
    Let me know when the therapy sessions start and I am there.
    Very soon my friend....

Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe2010 View Post
    Gonna have any leftover parts for sale? Us vultures would love a crack at yer sweet mods
    Ya know, I most likely will have leftover parts, especially nitrous stuff.....I hear someone has already bought my cam. I'm envisioning an lx garage sale at Ding's.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread