Patchogue, NY And Boca , FL when its F@!*ing cold.
    Post Thanks / Like

2006 SRT8 Charger Supercharged for sale

I am placing my vehicle back up for sale, I lowered the price and also including a set of 4 CCW custom rims with Toyo 888r tires. I am the original owner of this vehicle with 48000 miles. The only factory option was a sunroof, I installed a factory 6 disc CD stereo and a rear console DVD system. The engine was built byPerformance Motorsports in St.James NY, they also did most of the install for the aftermarket parts. Most of the parts were purchased from HHP, BMC and Builder Bill. I have around 40K invested in this vehicle; I had the car modified specifically for road racing. Car runs and handles beautifully and is in excellent condition.The motor and transmission have about 10,000 miles on both. Here is a list of modifications.
    Engine- 6-1L short block :Ross 10-1 pistons: Manley rods: Stage 2 Blower Cam (HHP): Stage2 Heads (HHP): Techno Twin Screw Super Charger 10 PSI: APR Main and Head Studs:Mopar lifters: Comp pushrods: Main and Cam Bearings: Motor balanced and blueprinted.
    Transmission-Paramount Performance NAG1 , SFI Flex plate, 2800 High Torque Stall Converter, B&M transmission Cooler.
    Rear End-DSS 1000 Hp Axels and Hubs, Quaife LSD with factory gears.
    Suspension-Hotchkis sway bar set, Razors Edge Adjustable front end links, KW Variant 1 Coilovers, Techno strut tower brace.
    Brakes- Hawk HPS pads, Steel braided brake lines, Front rotor cooling plates with 3” tubingto front air intakes.
    Exhaust-Kooks long tube headers with high flow cats, Magnaflow cat back exhaust.
    Wheels-TSW Jarma Gloss Black 8.5x20 and 10x20. Tires –Dunlop Sp Sport Maxx GT 600 DSST CTT RunFlats 255/40ZRF 20 and 285/35ZRF20
    Zex WetNitrous System- Bottle warmer, Gauge and blow down tube.
    Additionalitems- 180 T stat, NGK plugs, Dual Flex Lite Fans and Controller, Kenny BellBoost a Pump with controller, Dual pillar pod with digital AF and transmission temp gauges.
    Tuning was done by AJ Hemi Tuner, Mustang Dyno in NY was 550 RWHP, 650 RWTQ. Car Is currently in Greensboro NC. Price is $29,000. Thanks for your interest .Anthony
    I
    2006 SRT8 Charger pictures by lifetimewellness - Photobucket
    Last edited by infinity04; 01-06-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Car looks good, GLWS

From your acct:

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Car back up for sale, including CCW rims and Toyo 888r tires. Also lowered price. Thanks for your interest.

Share This Thread