LX Forums Forum banner

2006 Charger SRT-8, one owner, all 3 option packages

2K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  srt4evah 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!! 2006 Charger SRT-8, $20k, one owner, all 3 option packages

Price: $20,000
Miles: 68300

For sale is my 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8. I am the only owner, and I have the title in hand. I've enjoyed this car for 5 and a half years, and I'm ready to sell and try something new now. This car is 100% reliable and has no dents or scratches on the exterior and no damage to the interior. It's mechanically perfect, has had all major and minor maintenance performed on schedule, and runs as well as the day it was bought.

It has all the available factory options packages installed, including navigation, heated seats, dual-zone climate control, sunroof, front and rear side airbags (safe family car), and the upgraded Kicker sound system. I have added an upgraded 8-channel 376 watt digital Kicker cabin amplifier, a Mopar Cold Air Intake, and the Zoomer's catback exhaust. This car sounds perfect for a muscle car, you have to hear it to appreciate the beautiful notes of a 6.1L Hemi.

I'm ready to sell, only because I want to check out something new, this is the longest I've ever owned a car in my entire life and it's only because I love this car. Come pry it away from me, you won't be sorry!

More pics available if interested, can't attach any more to this post...

More pix on Autotrader: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=316095009&dealer_id=67017851&atc_id=AT-12d73a21

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Hey srt, I'm looking to get my first LX SRT8 and a black Charger is perfect. I really hope this is still available for sale as it is a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, I am a little tight for money right now so my question is are you flexible with time for about a month or so while I get my financials in order? If so I'll send you my contact info and I'd really like to work out a deal with you.

#11 ·
Mako, PM me and let's see if we can work something out. I'm not in a major rush, so I can wait if you're serious, but I've had a lot of people ask me to just wait a week or so and then they never can get their finances lined up.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.