Post Thanks / Like

SOLD!!! 2006 Charger SRT-8, $20k, one owner, all 3 option packages

Price: $20,000
    Miles: 68300

For sale is my 2006 Dodge Charger SRT-8. I am the only owner, and I have the title in hand. I've enjoyed this car for 5 and a half years, and I'm ready to sell and try something new now. This car is 100% reliable and has no dents or scratches on the exterior and no damage to the interior. It's mechanically perfect, has had all major and minor maintenance performed on schedule, and runs as well as the day it was bought.

It has all the available factory options packages installed, including navigation, heated seats, dual-zone climate control, sunroof, front and rear side airbags (safe family car), and the upgraded Kicker sound system. I have added an upgraded 8-channel 376 watt digital Kicker cabin amplifier, a Mopar Cold Air Intake, and the Zoomer's catback exhaust. This car sounds perfect for a muscle car, you have to hear it to appreciate the beautiful notes of a 6.1L Hemi.

I'm ready to sell, only because I want to check out something new, this is the longest I've ever owned a car in my entire life and it's only because I love this car. Come pry it away from me, you won't be sorry!

More pics available if interested, can't attach any more to this post...

More pix on Autotrader: http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=316095009&dealer_id=67017851&a tc_id=AT-12d73a21
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (95.4 KB, 325 views)
    Last edited by srt4evah; 04-20-2012 at 05:14 PM. Reason: SOLD
    2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR
    2005 Dodge SRT-4

Post Thanks / Like
    This is below KBB private party price, and that doesn't take into account the modifications made, which I believe are mild but tasteful. Great sound system, great sounding intake/exhaust setup.

I have a before/after of the Zoomers exhaust for anyone who wants to hear it: Charger SRT-8 with Zoomers exhaust - YouTube

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump for price drop, someone take this off my hands before I change my mind. If nobody buys it, I'll probably wind up getting a coilover kit and a stroker.

Post Thanks / Like
    Last bump before I post it on Autotrader. Make me an offer, I've found my next car so I'm more motivated to sell now.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's up on Autotrader now, move fast if you want to jump on a perfect condition 2006 SRT-8!

Post Thanks / Like
    am i missing the number of miles on it?

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, 67,000 right now, I edited my ad and re-wrote it, forgot the miles. =]

Post Thanks / Like
    Man I'm hating this if I could sell my maggie I'd jump on this! GLWS

Post Thanks / Like
    Sell it! You're not too far away, you could come test drive it any time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey srt, I'm looking to get my first LX SRT8 and a black Charger is perfect. I really hope this is still available for sale as it is a pretty good deal. Unfortunately, I am a little tight for money right now so my question is are you flexible with time for about a month or so while I get my financials in order? If so I'll send you my contact info and I'd really like to work out a deal with you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mako, PM me and let's see if we can work something out. I'm not in a major rush, so I can wait if you're serious, but I've had a lot of people ask me to just wait a week or so and then they never can get their finances lined up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. Might have to think about this one. Black is my least favorite color and is very difficult to keep clean out here in West Texas but that is a fair price for a clean SRT8. I travel often to Austin for work, so I may have to get in touch with you to take a look.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be keeping the car garaged until someone picks it up, no rush to sell as it's paid off and just sitting pretty. If you're interested, drop me a PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Car is SOLD, thank you!

Share This Thread