Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

LED Interior Lighting....Trunk and License Plate too...

Who currently has the best product for upgrading all of the bulbs to LED? Looking to change all of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    AAC (advanced automotive concepts) they are a supporting vendor here, however they will cost you a pretty penny... You could just look up the sylvaina replacement guide http://www.sylvania.com/en-us/applic...s/lrgmain.aspx and source the LEDs off oznium or a similar site. You would save some coin for sure...
    Last edited by richerdk; 01-19-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: Stupid link didn't work :P
    2007 Charger R/T AWD
    Predator, 180 T-stat, 20" Charger SRT Replicas, Custom Exhaust, BCR Coilovers, CF SRT 8 Hood, Honeycomb Grill, Rear Diffuser, Daytona lip, Carbon Fiber Accents, HID's, R1 Rotors, Hawk Pads.
    So many mods, so little money...

Post Thanks / Like
    wouldnt recommend aac. pricy stuff, bad quality and bad rma service. bought a set of led from them 2 yrs ago. will never touch their stuff.

check out either autolumination or v-leds
    Mods: A lot
    She is done. No More Modding for a looong time
    http://www.lxforums.com/board/signaturepics/sigpic40382_6.gif

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy all me l.e.d. lights from autolumination.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Got mine from autolumination, also have LED strips from VLED (another great company)

(daytime)
    Last edited by Quiknen; 01-19-2012 at 04:17 AM.

(click picture to see modifications)
    5.7L Hemi Registry #1537 Quiknen

Post Thanks / Like
    I also use autolumination. Haven't had good luck with the license plate light thou.
    05 Magnum Mineral Grey RT Hemi Reg# 00310

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by magnum lover View Post
    I also use autolumination. Haven't had good luck with the license plate light thou.
    Ironically one of mine just went out after 2 yrs lol.
    Why havent you had any luck? If i can remember its a 194 and i went with the 5LED Matrix bulb

Post Thanks / Like
    I got it all from ebay - total price including shipping < 25 bucks for the whole car
    Thor From Sweden - SOLD
    There's no replacement for displacement. MEEP MEEP

Post Thanks / Like
    Yup fleabay will be cheaper....

Post Thanks / Like
    I usually get brand name products, but when talking about led bulbs - well. I can replace them if they break down...

Post Thanks / Like
    My suggestion would be to go with AAC, you can see more about us here:

Our raw LEDs are sourced from the very best: Bridgelux LED right here in the USA! Most companies could not even tell you where their LEDs come from that they use in their bulbs.

We are a Inc500 company that deals strictly with Solid State lighting. Sure, there have been issues in the past and growing pains. The people that experienced these growing pains are going to make sure everyone knows about them regardless of our efforts to correct the situation so there is not much we can do about that. Instead we have invested hundreds of thousands into the company by adding facilities, staff, and equipment to insure quality control for our customers and we are the only vendor here or any other forum that can say that.
    -Justin
    "Now serving all LX platforms!"
    Advanced Automotive Concepts

1(800)407-5776
    www.AACstyle.com
    justin@aacstyle.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiknen View Post
    Yup fleabay will be cheaper....
    And burn out twice as fast.

I ordered LED's from egay once... and once only. 4 of the 7 LED bulbs had issues or didn't work at all and the other three lasted anywhere from 3 months to one year.

V-LED's all the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have piaa lisence plate led bulbs for the last 2years and love them

Posting from my Butt!
    *New for 2013: PWR Heads,GTP S3 Ported Manifold,90mm TB*,Tuned,Slammed (SOLD 6-14-13)

Post Thanks / Like
    Bought mine on eBay two years with no problems..
    #WestcoastCaliMopars

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
    My suggestion would be to go with AAC, you can see more about us here:

Our raw LEDs are sourced from the very best: Bridgelux LED right here in the USA! Most companies could not even tell you where their LEDs come from that they use in their bulbs.

We are a Inc500 company that deals strictly with Solid State lighting. Sure, there have been issues in the past and growing pains. The people that experienced these growing pains are going to make sure everyone knows about them regardless of our efforts to correct the situation so there is not much we can do about that. Instead we have invested hundreds of thousands into the company by adding facilities, staff, and equipment to insure quality control for our customers and we are the only vendor here or any other forum that can say that.

It's really great that you use LEDs from the states but within a year I have 3 led's in 2 of my halos have gone out. And when I contacted you about that happened and that 2 of my 3 sets of hod kits don't work also my switch box for the halos had to be replaced because it was not working properly. My answer was to send them to you guys and you would look to see what's wrong and replace them if they are not good. And I have to pay for shipping. And i suggested that how about you send me the halos with another slip with pre-paid shipping and you said no so not really a lot of effort. If you are putting a lot of money in quality control then start with your customer service it needs help. Maybe if you corrected stuff like this we can talk better about your company.

The reason I put this here so the op can see why I am not happy with your service and product. If AAC would be the opposite then I would recommend AAC.

Good luck with your decision Tdola
    2007~DODGE~CHARGER
    CHECK~OUT~MY~GARAGE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread