Post Thanks / Like

WTT: SRT8 OEM catback. Tacoma/Olympia, WA

Good evening everyone,

I'm looking to trade the stock catback off a 2006 MSRT8, approx 35,000 miles on vehicle when exhaust changed. It was taken off in one piece. Well one large piece and one small, for those that know. It's a little dirty but mechanically and visually fine.

This exhaust is PICK-UP ONLY. Located in Dupont, WA, exit 118 off I-5.

Trade: 2 cases of Woodchuck Cider, Firm

Thank you,
    Tim

ps. I changed to a Corsa Extreme catback. Everything you hear about the quality of Corsa is correct, the car sounds amazing inside and out. Zero drone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, welcome to the forums from another Tim
    Stuff: Custom Engine Cover, ARIA S/N 83 CAI, 180 TStat, 85mm Throttle Body, SLP Line Lock, 6.1L Exhaust Headers, JBA Hi Flow 6.1L Mids, Corsa Sport Catback, BT Catch Can, Nose Badge, and Dress Up Kit, Hotchkis Sport Sways, MyGiG Lockpick, Tint, DRLs, Sequential Tails, MOPAR Hood Struts, Splash Guards, and Trunk Lid Liner, EZ-Pull Trunk Handles, BlendMotion backup camera, interior/exterior LEDs

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey welcome to lxf! Hope you get you cider!!

SixShooter! Under the hood and on my hip!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Spanaway and good luck on the trade. Hang around on the forums... we do alot of stuff in the summer; cruise-in over at Sunrise Village off Meridian in Puyallup, mass cruise around Mt Rainier, mass cruise up Mt St Helens, drag racing out at Pacific Raceway, etc.

SRT Max cam, SLP 25% UD Pulley, Jet 180 T-Stat, Solo X-3 catback, 3.73 Getrag, LMI fenderwell CAI, and Zeitronix ZT-2 AFR.
    Cam install and tune by Troy Ding
    . Dyno 31Aug2012: 414hp/410tq _Idle Video_ Best 1/4 mile: 12.428 @ 110.94 mph
    All Mods listed at --> 6.1L Hemi Registry #1530 10ChallSRT8

Share This Thread