LX Forums Forum banner

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Wheels for sale

9K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  ElectricLunchBx 
#1 ·
I am new to posting but spend a lot of time here reading the tech posts and just gathering information in general. I apologize that my first post is to put something for sale but I think it is a good chance for someone to get some really nice wheels for a very reasonable price. I have a 2006 300 SRT8 with 19k miles (satin wheels withe the grey painted insets). Three of the wheels are virtually flawless and one has some very minor clear delamination and a six inch patch of minor curb rash (five feet to even see it). The tires are the 245/45/20 RSAs and they are just short of the wear bars (they need to be replaced and that is why I got new wheels and tires). I can post some pictures or just send some pictures to anyone who is interested in them. I will have my new wheels by the end of the week and would prefer a local pickup as shipping is fairly expensive and cumbersome (I am in the Hartford, CT area). I am asking $500 but would entertain any reasonable offers. The TPMS sensors are still installed (obviously) so that alone is a nice bonus in terms of not having to get new ones (just a rebuild kit when new tires are installed).

#4 ·
I thought $500 is fair, considering you could role on the existing rubber for a few more miles if you had to. I just want to find them a home, don't need them and don't need to make a bank on something that came with the car. I hope someone local feels the same way! :wink:

#5 ·
First off. . . .welcome to the forums. . . .Second. . .good luck with the sale!

#9 ·
Oh why, could you not be local to me! Just what I was looking for! Anyways, welcome!

#10 ·
Welcome to the forum, potential sale here, I'm in North Jersey could you send pictures or post them up? hemimeech@gmail.com I will also pm you with interest

#13 ·
I have a buddy who is interested that wants me to take a look. I work in Glastonbury so at your convenience, I'd like to swing by after work to check them out.

#19 ·
I like the front end, just not the grille. I wish they had a nice dark grey mesh as a replacement. I am considering having this one removed and painted to match the wheel color (slightly darker than the body). I am also wanting to remove the chrome around the top of the doors and possibly replace the belt moldings with black ones (I wonder if Magnum or Charger pieces would fit??).

#23 ·
I have a nice set of custom painted taillights that would look great on your car as well, the painter painted them silver steel instead of magnesium, they were on my car 2 weeks after paint waiting for the correct set.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.