Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Wheels for sale

I am new to posting but spend a lot of time here reading the tech posts and just gathering information in general. I apologize that my first post is to put something for sale but I think it is a good chance for someone to get some really nice wheels for a very reasonable price. I have a 2006 300 SRT8 with 19k miles (satin wheels withe the grey painted insets). Three of the wheels are virtually flawless and one has some very minor clear delamination and a six inch patch of minor curb rash (five feet to even see it). The tires are the 245/45/20 RSAs and they are just short of the wear bars (they need to be replaced and that is why I got new wheels and tires). I can post some pictures or just send some pictures to anyone who is interested in them. I will have my new wheels by the end of the week and would prefer a local pickup as shipping is fairly expensive and cumbersome (I am in the Hartford, CT area). I am asking $500 but would entertain any reasonable offers. The TPMS sensors are still installed (obviously) so that alone is a nice bonus in terms of not having to get new ones (just a rebuild kit when new tires are installed).

Post Thanks / Like
    Why couldn't these wheels be for sale in Cali!?!?!?! GLWS

Post Thanks / Like
    GLWS, 500.00 is a killer price.

Post Thanks / Like
    I thought $500 is fair, considering you could role on the existing rubber for a few more miles if you had to. I just want to find them a home, don't need them and don't need to make a bank on something that came with the car. I hope someone local feels the same way!

Post Thanks / Like
    First off. . . .welcome to the forums. . . .Second. . .good luck with the sale!

5.7 Personal Best: Heads, Cam and Spray - 11.46 w 1.59 60'
    6.1 Personal Best: Forged, Novi 1500 and Spray - 10.405 1.566 60' @ 129.69
    7.4 Personal Best: Aluminum 449 - 10.736 ET , 1.589 60', 125.05 MPH

Post Thanks / Like
    Where are you from? Pics?

Edit: Nevermind, I see you're in CT. There was a wall of text. :P
    Making sexy look easy since 1983.
    Stay Subtle
    Quote Originally Posted by CVP33 View Post
    Get a procharger. I only chirp 4th now. The other gears are just a blazing, screaming, tire shredding, smoke filled show of power. But definitely no chirping.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from NH! Those should sell quick at that price!
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package
    6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for all the 'welcomes'. I hope they sell quickly also. They are very nice and will make a good addition to someone's ride.....looking forward to my Competition Grey, Staggered, Viper wheels!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh why, could you not be local to me! Just what I was looking for! Anyways, welcome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, potential sale here, I'm in North Jersey could you send pictures or post them up? hemimeech@gmail.com I will also pm you with interest
    www.custombilletstore.com Chubby Pro Sways, BCR Coil Overs, Razor's Edge Bump steer kit/Wretched-Pedders Lower Control Arms BlueTops/CL63 Rear Cooler/JoelVan Rad/JoelVan PS Race Mod/PSCooler/PO Cooler/SRT Max Plus Cam/Forged Push Rods/600HP Half Shafts/Magnaflow Hiflow Cats, Corsa Cat back/ Dave Weber Polished Ported Intake Manifold, HHP Installed Wavetrac/NASCAR Cooling Ducts to ET1970 3" Brake Plates/TI (Track) Backing Plates/ AERO Hood/Naturally Aspirated Force Flow Legmaker CF-F-III HHP DynoTune: Trinity 93 Octane 428 RWHP/408RWTQ

Post Thanks / Like
    PM sent Meech, I will work on photos this morning.

Post Thanks / Like
    Photos taken and sent to your email.....let me know if you get them or have any questions.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a buddy who is interested that wants me to take a look. I work in Glastonbury so at your convenience, I'd like to swing by after work to check them out.

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks like I have a buyer for the wheels (I have confirmed via email to protect privacy). I will update this as soon as the deal is final. I appreciate the interest, thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish I had seen this thread earlier!
    Hemi Registry # 1652

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread