LX Forums Forum banner

My mod list

82K views 108 replies 36 participants last post by  Jaden Young 
#1 ·
Figured id start a thread of my mods. I did 95% of my own work. Bought this magnum in april of 2011.
Could use a good detail.
06 Dodge Magnum R/T
Exterior
Brilliant Black,demolded,debadged,Halos,Projector low beams,LED parking,brake,reverse,license plate lights. LED daytime running lamps.
Billet grille (upper and lower)

Wheels
22inch staggered Status Knights black lip machine center
Tires Toyo Proxes 265/35 22 front 285/30 22 rear

Interior
Gray leather seats, black and gray trim

Audio
Kenwood DNX 8120 Navi head unit ipod,3.5mm aux and usb input
Infinity reference mids F 6x9 3ways R 6x9 2ways
sub 12 inch solo bariac custom built box into spare under sub floor hidden
4 channel amp for mids, 2 channel amp for sub
Viper 2way remote start alarm

Powerplant (built by Stu of Inertia Motorsports installed by me)
5.7 2011 cast iron block
Super spartan cam 112 LSA
6.1 timing and oil set
Inertia CNC ported and polished performance heads
Custom pushrods,180 stat, egr delete,SLP underdrive pulley,Frankentake CAI
Edge High Stall converter
CMR tuned by Stu

Engine Dressup (by A&M customs)
Orion silver valve covers,fuel rails and front accessories
Brilliant black shaved intake
Hotrod black coolant tank,abs cover,fuse box and strut covers
Shaved and smoothed engine cover brilliant black, charcoal and orion silver

Exhaust
JBA shorty headers, stock cats, JBA stainless cat back dual exhaust

See less See more
#2 ·
Damn that's a lot of work for a car you've owned less than a year!

#4 ·
Beautiful engine cover! So beautiful, in fact, that I think you should hang it on the wall, in the garage.

Then we can all see that intake!!!

:thumbs_u:

#5 ·
I'm in the Twilght Zone again!
I read your other thread AFTER I posted my previous comment, in which you stated:

"thanks everyone for you info i will be going with out the engine cover it does look good hanging on the garage wall though. But if my motor could look meaner and run cooler thats what im doing, going without it."

Creepy

#10 ·
Sold my 22 inch staggered status knight wheels. Gonna change up the wheels and suspension. Put my stock wheels back on with some 245/55 r18 B F Goodrich. The plan is to install some coil overs and go with some 20 inch concave staggered wheels in a machine finish. Ive already gone thru 3 sets of rear tires on the 22's and nothing seemed to get grip. So maybe with a 20 inch wheel I'll have some more choices for tires and save on the weight. Heres a few pics of my car now.

#14 ·
Where did you get that mirror?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

#15 ·
Where did you get that mirror?

I got it from amazon.com for $130 shipped its a SV-9154 replacement rear view mirror with a 3.5 inch monitor by Crimestoppers. If you go to amazon.com and just put in sv-9154 the cheapest one is $168 but what i did was go to google and searched sv-9154 and the 3rd search or so was for it at amazon.com and it was $123 plus shipping. So try that out it save me about $35

#16 ·
Thanks! ;)

#17 ·
Installed the "Tranzformer" this past week and it's awesome the transmission feels so much more alive. Thanks Bill (Fireman2118) for recommending that when you installed it in your magnum. I also felt like changing the front end up a little so i purchased the "X type" eyelids and painted them i think they look good with my aftermarket halo/projector lights. I'll run it like this for a while.

#20 ·
heres the link on my modded bumper http://www.lxforums.com/board/f63/billet-honeycomb-mesh-grille-311769/
the upper grille is one of NC-SXT (Dennis) grilles. The lower one i used the dodge ram grill and pieced it together. Pics in the link. The DRL I purchased the foglight delete bezels from a SE magnum and cut the exact shape of the LED lights out and painted them the color of the body. I hope that helps you out. If you have anymore questions dont hesitate to ask.

#22 ·
Tore my rear coupler a couple of weeks ago so i took the down time to upgrade to a getrag 3.92 well got the parts in today and installed it already. Now tomorrow the UPS man should be dropping off my BC racing coil overs and JBA mid pipes. Then Thursday the eagle intake adapters should be here. I already shaved the eagle intake now just need to finish the smoothing it out and painting it. I should have that done by next weekend. I should be on the road by friday with everything except the eagle intake.

#23 ·
Track time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

#24 ·
Update mod list. I installed the bc coil overs and they handle great. while i was in there i replace the upper control arms as well. I think i may have to invest in new sway bars after i finish my eagle intake conversion and put new tires for the street. The bfgoodrich 245 55 18 aint holding at all on the street with the new gears even driving normal.

#26 ·
figured i would update my mod list. I installed some led lights under the hood for the night time car meets. Razors edge strut tower bar, billet rear trailing arms, Razors edge matrix brace sub frame connectors, Razors edge trans tunnel brace, bwoody end links and a Zeitronix ZT2 AFR ZR@ multigauge in a razors edge sunglass dual gauge pod. I installed everything myself so saved a lot on labor. I also lowered my car to 29 inches all the way around by adjusting the BC racing coil overs. I think thats it so far this month. The second gauge is for N2O which is what im working on now. I plan on running 2 bottles and all the extras plate system, bottle heaters, and billet bracket in the trunk.

#30 ·
Love this car man, keep up the good work!!! I'm looking into some Niche wheels for my AWD Magnum, they are just sweet wheels.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.