Post Thanks / Like

Allowing the use of NSFW tags would be a courtesy.

Somewhere in the past, it was decided that "If it's NSFW, it's not appropriate for this forum." As a result of that admonishment, people who used a NSFW tag as a courtesy got reprimanded for posting NSFW content - even if that content followed the rules, which here allow for everything but a hole, a nipple, or a cock.

Well, you see, I don't wanna go talk to HR because of a thing called the "Gentleman's Thread." Too late to click it closed before it had even opened, I had a monitor FULL of ass, unmistakeably NSFW, and I don't really care where you work.

Even those sites which make a staple of NSFW content still tag threads which are even questionably NSFW, as a courtesy to the membership.

The point is, if content that is Not Safe For Work is allowed on this site, it would really be a courtesy to those of us who might find it uncomfortable to have to explain what I was just looking at, to give us a NSFW tag.

- Click above for my HEMI Registry page -

Post Thanks / Like
    Couldn't agree more.
    2006 Charger Brilliant Black R/T w/R&T Package
    6.1 Arrington based 426 Hemi @ 13:1 compression

Post Thanks / Like
    I just created a new set of thread prefixes for the Gas Tank. NSFW is one of them.
    Anthony
    Admin and Resident Website Fixer-upper

Follow Me on Twitter! | Knowledge Base | Search | LXOM Winners

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Ant, I appreciate it.

Share This Thread