LX Forums Forum banner

F/S 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona (GMG)

2K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  xrayi 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD--- 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona (GMG)....$17000

Price Reduction to $17000
I am selling my 2006 Dodge Charger Daytona (Go-Mango) located in the Detroit area. It currently has 59,XXX miles on it. I just put a new set of Hankook ventus tires on less than 1000 miles ago. Since I have owned the car (Jan 2008) the car has only been driven in one winter.

The price is $17000 and that will include the Diablo Predator. There are no dents or dings, just a few very small rock chips. I just finished de-modding so the only mods that are included are the SRT springs/eibach struts, SRT wheels w/BT center caps, exhaust and the window tint. I would rate this car a solid 9 out of 10. there are 2 things that keep if from being a 10 out of 10. 1- the hood decal should be replaced in the near future (all other decals are in very good shape) 2-the wheels are chipping on the edges and there is one small area of curb rash.

more pics available on request.
Attached Thumbnails

See less See more
#10 ·
No, I have not shipped a car before. I am not oposed to doing that, I would just rather have the buyer mke the arrangements with the shipping company of their choice.

#13 ·
I took a deposit yesterday so the car is considered sold.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.