You've seen it at Spring Fest, probably stopped and pointed at it, maybe stopped my wife or I in a parking lot to ask about the car, because of its unusual SUBLIME GREEN paint color. I've owned every type of Muscle Car made, 1carb, 2 carbs, 3 carbs, fuel injection, 2 speed automatic, 3 speeds, 4 speeds, 5 & 6 speed sticks, and NOTHING has matched the fun I have had with this Dodge Charger Daytona. It is number 108 of 1500 painted in Sublime Green. It is the most comfortable car I've ever driven, most fun to drive too, and gets well over 25MPG Highway and averages 19-20MPG in Town. The Dodge Charger is built on a Mercedes Benz E-Class Chassis (remember Mercedes Benz owner Chrysler at that time) It has 4 wheel independent suspension with 20 inch wheels and Yokohoma 245x45x20 Spec X tires.

This car has been BABIED, and has NEVER been through an automatic car wash, in other words it has been HAND WASHED every weekend, OK sometimes it went two weeks between washings! It has had Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil since its first oil change, with an OVER SIZED WIX 51773 Oil Filter (1 qt) which makes it an 8 quart crankcase. Recently had front brake job with new pads and rotors. This car came from the factory with EVERY option except rear seat DVD player. It has a Power Moon Roof, Upgraded Boston Acoustics Stereo, the Protection Pkg (side & rear airbags, homelink) Navigation system with upgraded disc, 6 disc CD player, U-Connect Bluetooth Hands free Cellular phone connection, it works thru the stereo. Auto Dim rear view interior mirror, Auto Headlamps.

Option I have added are Window Tint, MOPAR molded splash guards, painted body color, HEMI Engine cover painted body color, both by a Body Shop. 3M Clear Bra, protects front bumper, headlamp and driving lamp covers from rock chips while on the road. Real CHROMED alloy wheels, not the cheap plastic wheel covers that the factory gives you. Hood Strut Supports, Shock Tower covers, Revolution Motorsports, Daytona Stripe Kit, Bassani Sport Exhaust system, Aluminum Pedal Covers.

What can I say; this is a one of a kind car and owner. I know your next question! If it is so nice, why are you selling it? I bought another, just like it, but a 2012 model year and it will be here Nov 7th.

I have the complete Service History in my computer. Current mileage is 55K
MSRP was $39,150 plus Tax, Title and Tags
Asking $22,000 or make me an offer

I can deliver it to you at the upcoming Spring Fest 7 held 3/22 thru 25/2012