LX Forums Forum banner

Considering a headlight retrofit

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  LSCto300C 
#1 ·
I've contacted the guys over at customlightz.com who I've known since the days I drove... an Accord when I was in h.s. and college back in the mid 2000's so I know they do top quality job. I'm considering doing a quad-projector swap with the FX bixenon headlights with the outside projectors canted slightly outward for greater side/corner visibility. Waiting to hear back on price and rather the large-ish FX projectors will fit. If so, that's one of my first two things to do (along with exhaust) on my new '06 Charger RT. If anyone is interested, I can post price and rather those projectors will fit (and if not, which projectors they'd recommend)

#3 ·
btw you know those annoying ricers who have blinding, poorly done HID non-projector headlights that blind you? Yeah... you could easily return the favor with high-beaming 'em with 4 HID projectors :p hahaha *awaiting their quote*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.