Post Thanks / Like

Considering a headlight retrofit

I've contacted the guys over at customlightz.com who I've known since the days I drove... an Accord when I was in h.s. and college back in the mid 2000's so I know they do top quality job. I'm considering doing a quad-projector swap with the FX bixenon headlights with the outside projectors canted slightly outward for greater side/corner visibility. Waiting to hear back on price and rather the large-ish FX projectors will fit. If so, that's one of my first two things to do (along with exhaust) on my new '06 Charger RT. If anyone is interested, I can post price and rather those projectors will fit (and if not, which projectors they'd recommend)
    Current Rides:
    Proud owner of a red 2006 Dodge Charger RT

My Succession of Cars:
    1997 Accord Special Edition > 2003 G35 Sedan > 2004 GTO 5.7 > 1991 Buick Park Avenue (debt free!) > 2006 Charger RT

AIM: Hiroism4ever | MSN: Hiro55cool@www.com

Post Thanks / Like

Follow White Ops R/T on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
    I ride with the Frozen North LX Car Club, you should too.
    2013 Charger R/T - 2005 Magnum RT

Post Thanks / Like
    btw you know those annoying ricers who have blinding, poorly done HID non-projector headlights that blind you? Yeah... you could easily return the favor with high-beaming 'em with 4 HID projectors :-p hahaha *awaiting their quote*

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take the ricers with HIDs in their headlights over guys with stock/lifted F-250's with HIDs in the headlights and fog lights. The new Rams with all four lights blazing are bad too, but those 250's still take the cake for worst glare I think.

Share This Thread