It's been great hanging with all of you over the years, I've made lots of friends here I still contact on Facebook. College has reduced my ability to pay for modding, and I have grown out of this car. I am also getting married this year and could use money for a down payment for a home, or to get a car that is more practical for families (fully modded cars aren't exactly family friendly hah!)
HERE is the information, the same as it appears all over the internet:
Here is the link:
2006 Dodge Charger $35,000 Or best offer - 100455883 | Custom Show Car Classifieds | Show Car Sales
ONLY TRADE FOR 2010+ GT500, OR 2010+ F150 PLATINUM EDITION or "LARIAT LIMITED"2006 Dodge Charger SXT
*Loaded without sunroof
Boston Acoustics 6-Speaker System,
1) Two-Tone Metallic Black (Popcorn Metallic) and Stone White (Completely re-painted)
*Painted by Tin Ranch in Westfield Indiana, They paint hotrods*
2) Red Pinstripe
3) UAS (Universal Air Suspension) Air ride, F.B.S.S. (Hidden in trunk compartment)
4) Digital Air Bag Gauges fiberglassed for the bags (shows ride height, and tank pressure)
5) 22" Davin Streetspin (Set as floaters)
6) Mesh Painted Metallic Black to match the top
7) Hankook 265/35/22 Tires
9) 90 Degree Vertical Doors (FLUSH-MOUNTED, painted over, hinge is sunk in to the metal and smoothed over for more factory look)
10) Flashtech L.E.D. Halo's *Light up amber when turn signals or flashers are on, stay white all the time)
11) Custom Leather - Black with silver inserts, silver contrasting stitch sewn in. Heated
12) White Cold Cathode Grill Lighting
13) Custom Felt Switchbox for Lighting Toys
14) Interior is Black two-tone, anything above the black line on the outside is black, is black also inside.
15) 10.5" Headrest Screens
16) Blacked Out rear and front pillars
17) Blacked Out Handles
18) Blacked out visors
19) Black headliner added
20) 20" Flipdown TV
21) Pioneer Avic D2 Navigation/Screen
22) 2 12" Black Orions
23) 1500HCT Audiobahn Amp (1500 RMS)
24) Kinetic Battery (Hidden in trunk)
25) Black/White Two-Tone Sub Box flushed in the rear
26) Viper Alarm w/ Pager & Remote Start, Air Ride wired In
27) DVD player in the center console
28) Chrome Grills top and bottom
29) LED Tail lights, Custom painted to include paint scheme
30) 6000K HID Headlights
31) 6000K HID Foglights
32) Davin Edition Emblem (By BilletTechnolgies)
33) 15% Window Tint
34) Corners Painted Stone White for theme
35) Painted Mirrors
36) Shaved Emblems
37) Shaved Side Door Moldings
38) White 6000K L.E.D. Interior Lighting
39) L.E.D 6000K Reverse lights, License plate lights, etc.
40) Dynamatted Decklid (trunk) with carpet installed professionally over it.
40) I forgot a bunch.
Updated Ball Joints for better air ride ride,
CV joints also
Brand New Compressors for Air ride
Paint new as of December 2011
Leather with heated seats new as of Septermber 2011
New tires, 99% tread 10+" Headrest TV's
The beauty of the car is how it was all planned out and put together. Car needs nothing. Car is show-ready. I've got three trophies, 95% of work completed by Xtreme Vehicle Designs in Noblesville Indiana, in affiliation with Visual Dynamics (Now same company).
THE ONLY trades I will accept is a 2011+ GT500 with under 10k, or a 2010+ Ford F150 Platinum Edition (White, Gray, Black) or an F150 Lariat LIMITED (Same colors) with UNDER 30,000 miles.
I am losing my REAR on this car, Bought it new, and I have over 35k worth of mods. Trades will be expected to have higher value, as selling for cash always leads to a bigger loss. Asking price is 35K. You're getting a free car, by paying for mods. The doors alone were over 6000 dollars because of the way we had them put in for show purposes (Sunk-in)... Paint and wheels you don't want to know. I have price list for what I paid if anyone is curious. At the end of the day, none of that matters I am just selling the vehicle and losing my butt.
*I DO NOT NEED TO SELL THIS CAR* I am not a motivated seller, but I will sell for the right price or one of the TWO trades above (2010+ Platinum F150 or Limited OR A 2011+ GT500)
I am and have been the only owner of this car, it has seen snow twice in it's existence. Well maintained, and ready to turn heads and win car shows. Make it your own, or leave it as it is!
e-mail me at email@example.com if you're interested, I will provide you with my number and we will talk.
If you write a check, the car will NOT leave my posession until the check has CLEARED.
Check videos on youtube:
SOUND is ridiculous and 10x louder than in real life... not sure why. Compressors are nowhere near that loud.
I don't NEED to sell, and not a motivated seller.
Last edited by chargerondavins; 12-28-2011 at 05:26 PM.
2-Tone Paint, Davin SS1 Floaters, UAS F.B.S.S. Digital Air Ride, Flashtech L.E.D. White Halos, Illegal Death HIDs, Grill, 90 lambos, Tinted tails, Avic-D2 Nav, DVD plyr, 7" Headrest Scrns, Eclipse Titanium 12s, 1300HCT amp, 12 Ferad Cap, Tint, Viper Alarm, White Grill Lighting, and more
2003 Exploder 4x4 on 24's, 4 12" HCCA, 5000D amp, Flashtech halos, HIDs, Grills, screens, more
1992 F250 4x4 w/ 351 Windsor (5.8) Plow truck with 84k miles
Nice car man. One of the most custom I've ever seen for sure. GLWS.
BOUGHT 11/6/14: #42 2008 BB MSRT8 61.5K, Option Group I,II,III, roof rack, factory HID's, SRT Design factory rims, Rear VES, Sirius Backseat TV. Modded with AEM Bruteforce Intake, Magnaflow exhaust, DS Intune, Motorad 180 T-stat, BT Catch Can, KW Variant2 coilovers. Current dyno at 378/378
SOLD: Early Build 2005 CV Magnum RT, DS Predator, Jet 180, K&N Type 57 Cold-air, Eagle Eye Dual CCFL Halo Projectors w/ LED turn signals, 55W 6000K HID low-beams, SRT exhaust, SRT Rims
I was always told that if I dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all. So good luck with that sale my man. Free bump for you.
2008 Charger SRT8 dubbed "The Sequel." Black on black is back.
Tell your friends.
Best of luck with the sale; Very unique ride!
Old Geezers LOVE cars too!
HEMI registry #864
2006 Black Magnum SRT (SHADOW)
2005 Red Magnum R/T (LUCKY)
2005 Blue Magnum R/T (BLUE)
2006 Silver SuperCharged 300 SRT (643HP)
How is a GT500 more practical than a Charger?
Good luck with sale, man. That's a real clean Charger.
Warning: The above post probably contains 2 or 3 times as many words as necessary.
2005 SXT AWD. Bought March 2009. Totaled January 16th, 2013. 75k excellent miles together.
2006 Volvo S60R. Acquired Feb, 2013. Totaled September 18th, 2013. Too soon, beautiful girl, too soon.
1966 Ford F100. Acquired March, 2013.
2014 Jeep GC Overland. Life's new commuter.
Excuse: It is factory, and less apt to get messed up when taken anywhere for any type of service.
Reality: It isn't. at all. And nobody would trade a GT500 for this, unless they were going to buy a V6 charger and do all of these things on their own, which would be a 1:A LOT chance of finding that person.
BUT if you don't ask - you don't receive.
Might wanna reconsider 35k for this. Glws
GLWS. Nice car!
Click Here To Check Out My Charger Build On Car Domain
"They Were Just Jealous That My Charger Pulled More Kitties Than A Bowl Of Milk"