Vadran is online now Living life a 1/4 mile at a time. 12 Sec
    Post Thanks / Like

Update with Video

I've got her running with flowmasters. Just need to tac weld them in now. Clamps do rattle a bit.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2980465349891Čif_t=like

Also trading the stock exhaust out of my R/T for a case of beer. PM if interested. Hangers not included. Just need to get rid of them now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great--now you need an Intune or Predator and you will never leave the car!!

If you're wanting some tint--Wayne and the boys at VTR in Everett can fix you up good!
    Last edited by Gdragich; 12-24-2011 at 10:31 AM.
    2008 Magnum BB R/T Hemi Registry # 1584 PPP Stage 2 Cam, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA High Flow cats, Heartthrob Exhaust, Eagle Intake, LMI Intake, MTCM, Blue Tops, ProTorque Converter, SRT Rear, Techo Strut Brace, lowered, Tuned by Diablotoona SOLD--2005 Mineral Gray AWD Hemi Registry # 1154

Quote Originally Posted by Hemissary View Post
    For the work being performed, length is far more important than diameter :^)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea. I can't wait for Predator tune to come out for 2011+. I'll have to hit them up. I need tint bad. Want to smoke my tail lights too. I'll have to hit them up next weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, hope the get tuning figured out for 11+ cars soon so people can start really playing with them! They're pretty quick normally though anyway Nice sounding car man!
    1972 Dodge Van "Tigerlilly" - Blazing Copper/Sandstone Metallic - 360SB - N2O - 340 WHP N/A - 438 WHP N2O - 13.471 @ 97.53 mph N/A - 11.949 @ 113.33 mph N2O
    OMG - Van Viper V10 swap & parts ordering in progress...
    2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 "Leelu" - TorRed - 6.1L/6spd - Vortech V3 - 500+ whp/470+ wtq - 12.307 @ 113.36

Post Thanks / Like
    It'd sound better with a supercharger.
    Thank you sir!

Post Thanks / Like
    Unless you have DEEP pockets, let someone that does do the SC first. LOTS of 5.7s were blown up trying to get it right on the last generation.
    05 Magnum RT 5.7 (Member ALLPAR.com 200,000 mile club) Rockinsrt8 shifter, Hemi reg #164 320,000 miles
    Sidewinder, 6.1 pushrods, springs, underdrive pulley, SRT exhaust (donated by NHDave) headers to tips, all installed by Hemi31! Quaife, certain Pedders bushes installed, SRT Nivomats and Bilsteins. Police rotors and pads. HIR. Predator. LMI.

1:19 NJMP Lightning
    1:45 Mosport

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea sounds like a good idea. Probably should wait. I just traded my twin turbo audi for N/A. I just feel like I'm missing something. :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdragich View Post
    If you're wanting some tint--Wayne and the boys at VTR in Everett can fix you up good!
    I've got a tint guy in Mill Creek that does excellent tint work and is relatively inexpensive!!! His name is Aaron 425-343-8468 he does tint for a living and does tinting side work out of his home. I have known him for about 15 years and neither I nor my family has anyone else do their tint. Tell him Troy sent you. He'll beat any companies tint price!! There's very few people whom I let touch my car and he is one of them.
    Troy Travis - #M21 - Mopar Drag Team
    Best times: 12.43 @ 111.99, 1.83 60'
    2007 Chrysler 300C SRT
    PWR Stage 2 cam/custom push rods/springs (cam degree'ing by Troy Ding), K&N CAI, 170 T-stat, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, '09 Challenger chrome replicas, Predator (Tune by Johan), BT catch can, SLP line lock, driveshaft loop, 90mm Arrington TB, Inertia 90mm ported intake and ported for Big Valve Heads, Edge 3000 TC, Double Roller Adjustable Timing Set, QTP Cutouts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh hey Troy. Just the guy I wanted to talk to. My buddy that does all my welding sold his welder and I need my exhaust tacked. If you interested let me know. And I'll give Aaron a call for sure. He's down the street from my work it sounds.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds awesome!
    Islamic terrorists are like King Salmon,
    Life is good until the Seals show up!

His: 06 Magnum SRT <----Sold
    Now: 73 440 Plymouth Duster
    Hers: 08 Charger R/T <-----Moved out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice! Sounds mean!

Thanks, Hazman!

6.1L Hemi Registry #1252

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadran View Post
    Oh hey Troy. Just the guy I wanted to talk to. My buddy that does all my welding sold his welder and I need my exhaust tacked. If you interested let me know. And I'll give Aaron a call for sure. He's down the street from my work it sounds.
    absolutely interested. let me know when you're available. I work M-F 9am-6pm.

Share This Thread