Post Thanks / Like

need seat help PLEASE

ok here is the deal. i have a set of chrysler 300 srt seats in my mag now and i would love to recover them. i dont know who to use to do this. now i have heard of katzkin but cant find any info for the srt level, only the other level. i am going to try and call one of them that sell katzkin and see if they off something for the 300 srt seats.
    so any help of a location or a brand that sells skins for my seats would be a great help to me.
    thanks for all of your help

Post Thanks / Like
    bump for some info

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsfire View Post
    ok here is the deal. i have a set of chrysler 300 srt seats in my mag now and i would love to recover them. i dont know who to use to do this. now i have heard of katzkin but cant find any info for the srt level, only the other level. i am going to try and call one of them that sell katzkin and see if they off something for the 300 srt seats.
    so any help of a location or a brand that sells skins for my seats would be a great help to me.
    thanks for all of your help
    Do a Google search for "katzkin srt8 seat covers". There are lots of articles with pictures. Bob.

2008 300C SRT8
    With all available options. My installed addons:VES lid and seat belt pads by Jina's Simple Sew, Weathertec front side window deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    be for warned Katzkin does not have a kit specific to the 300 srt8 and the foam between srt8 models are different.... they sent me a kit for a charger the rears worked but the front foam is different after a few calls they sent me a different kit for a challenger with side airbags and the fronts worked....

you can also try Roadwire
    Air Bags for people that understand the difference!

Share This Thread