Post Thanks / Like

need seat help PLEASE

ok here is the deal. i have a set of chrysler 300 srt seats in my mag now and i would love to recover them. i dont know who to use to do this. now i have heard of katzkin but cant find any info for the srt level, only the other level. i am going to try and call one of them that sell katzkin and see if they off something for the 300 srt seats.
    so any help of a location or a brand that sells skins for my seats would be a great help to me.
    thanks for all of your help

Post Thanks / Like
    bump for some info

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsfire View Post
    ok here is the deal. i have a set of chrysler 300 srt seats in my mag now and i would love to recover them. i dont know who to use to do this. now i have heard of katzkin but cant find any info for the srt level, only the other level. i am going to try and call one of them that sell katzkin and see if they off something for the 300 srt seats.
    so any help of a location or a brand that sells skins for my seats would be a great help to me.
    thanks for all of your help
    Do a Google search for "katzkin srt8 seat covers". There are lots of articles with pictures. Bob.

2008 300C SRT8
    With all available options. My installed addons:VES lid and seat belt pads by Jina's Simple Sew, Weathertec front side window deflectors

Post Thanks / Like
    be for warned Katzkin does not have a kit specific to the 300 srt8 and the foam between srt8 models are different.... they sent me a kit for a charger the rears worked but the front foam is different after a few calls they sent me a different kit for a challenger with side airbags and the fronts worked....

you can also try Roadwire
    New Ride In the Making! Like it on the Book and watch the build progress

Share This Thread