LX Forums Forum banner

FOR SALE!! Original 2007 Black Magnum R/T

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  blackbeautyrt 
#1 · (Edited)
Original Owner, 2007 Dodge Magnum R/T,, bought at Big Valley Dodge in Van Nuys, CA. on Valentine's Day 2008. This is a Classic Black R/T, used mostly as a freeway cruiser over my nearly 4 years of ownership, 19/21 MPG thanks to the Fuel Management System which shuts down 4 of it's 8 cylinders when crusing at highway speeds!! ALSO, it has a 6 disc CD player, has Lojack, GPS Navigation System, Ice cold A/C, Satellite Radio available, Upgraded Spoked Factory Chrome Wheels, premium Boston sound system, tires are Goodyear Eagle RSA's.... Never been in an accident, no one has ever smoked in it...Maintenance records available, car is still under extended 100,000 mile warranty. Currently with 78,600 miles.....Does a lot of sitting in my driveway now that it's on the sales block! Very Clean and well maintained!! $15,999 Call Randy 818-665-9113 (FYI....it's also located in Auto Trader and Craig's list).

#2 ·
Ooooh that looks like the Road&Track package Magnum! Very nice! Did you really only get 21 MPG on the freeway with her?? I could regularly get 25 with the AC on and the cruise set ay 77. If I turned the AC off and slowed down below 70 it would jump over 27 MPG! Looks like a smashing price! What's the actual miles on the car?

#4 · (Edited)
07 Magnum R/T

Thanks for the suggestion! the Seat and Dash pics are now attached to the first message. and i've added the mileage to the top message. This IS a Road and Track R/T....complete with stitching. PLUS, it's totally original...have not messed with it....didn't want to screw up the extended warranty.

#5 ·
Beautiful Mag. . . .good luck with the sale!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.