Post Thanks / Like

Want to change my Tips?

This is what I have now... It's not every loud at all. It's 2.25in piping with Turbo Mufflers in place of the Reso's... Sounds just a little deeper then stock. But once it warms up. You can even hear it..

I'm looking at getting these Tips from Blastin Bobs and just getting rid of the Turbo (Reso) Mufflers. With the 2.25in Piping and these 4in x 12in Resonated Tips.

DT24012RAC

What will the sound be close to? a 12db or 14db... I want a 4in tips.. But the sound to be 12db or 10db.

One last question. What would happen if I replaced the Stock Muffler with a 50 Series one after I installed these Tips?

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to say I have a 2.7L.

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be close to a 12 db kit with the stock muffler. Much louder with a flowmaster.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    It would be close to a 12 db kit with the stock muffler. Much louder with a flowmaster.
    Perfect... Thanks Ordering now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastin_Bob View Post
    Just ordered the Tips...

With the Flowmaster even if it's a 50 Series SUV or even the 60 Series. Both are 3 Cambered Mufflers. Would they be louder, Quieter, or just a deeper Sound?

Share This Thread