Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a standalone Nag1 transmission controller

I didn't think there was one but someone put a bug in my ear that there may be. Can someone just give me a difinitive answer and we can end this thread quickly.
    My Mods:
    Procharger F1-C supercharger @ 15psi running thru a full custom ductwork including a Danko productions Shaker hood kit transformed into THE FAKER SHAKER you see today by 402 Motoring and a 24"X18"X4" air to air intercooler then to the throat of a single plane intake by XV Motorsports, 8.5:1 Comp ratio, H-beam rods, Ross racing pistons, P&P heads & intake, Diablo tuned by Dave @ B&G, complete return fuel system using a Weldon racing pump and pressure regulator, Methanol injection removed, Nitrous perimeter plate capable of 100-300hp (at 175 now), RUNNING 10'S ON THE DRAGSTRIP

Post Thanks / Like
    This is one unit that I am familiar with.
    http://www.powertraincontrolsolutions.com/transcontrol.php

Go to the TCM-2000 link
    Last edited by OSTMIKE; 12-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.

Specializing in Gen III Hemi Tuning
    Mustang Chassis Dyno
    Diablosport CMR Dealer
    Lowest prices on Trinity's
    E85 Tuning and conversions
    Tuning: FastXFI, BigStuff3, HPTuners, CMR, CromePro,Hondata

www.OSTdyno.com

Email: Mike@ostdyno.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I didn't see any NAG-1 support. Thanks for the interesting read link though

Post Thanks / Like
    isnt the 722.6 the nag1?

Supported only by specific dealers, no PCS support
    • Mercedes/Chrysler 722.6
    Authorized Dealer:

R. Drake Inc.
    r_drake@att.net
    425-503-9233
    Blow it up and trailer it home!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srt-hardware View Post
    actually there is some kind of support. they have listed chrysler 722.6 but if im not mistaken they have one distributor working with it. if you on here http://www.lxforums.com/board/f325/a...5-nag1-264694/

this guy has it working on a different car but same tranny and is currently working on it for the lx's
    2006 charger srt8*** low comp 426,billet main caps,arp hardware, ported heads,custom cam,xv manifold, air/air front mount intercooler,twin precision billet p6262 ball bearing turbos, ati balancer, 150shot zex perimeter plate no2 system, custom dedicated 1 gallon fuel system for no2,90mm throttle body,paramount performance nag1,2800stall converter(currently upgrading to paramounts 4000 stall),dss axles,stock open diff(currently upgrading to quaife and 3.55 gears),
    900whp+ at 13psi(boost only) on 93oct, well above that when i spray!!!!!
    Diablotoona tuned/tamed the BEASTTTT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    hey thats helpful, Thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    trs300 on this forum makes one.

I have one of his units that controls shift fiirmness only. He is well beyond that now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srt-hardware View Post

Scroll to the bottom of the TSM-2000 page. There is one dealer and he does support the NAG-1. The software is fairly straight forward. You will need to have a CMR dealer make a few changes to your tune.

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I see it. This is getting interesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    whipplemen is the guy to PM on this. He's out of seattle, met him recently, his system is currently working on his mercedes, it runs his nag1, took it for a ride, good stuff. We did some prelim work on my car to see if this can work. There are a few things to work through before this is a done deal on the LX but it's not far off, it would require some modifications.

392 STROKER 9.5CR built by Dings Racing. Big Foot CAM and Dings Racing Transmission

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, PCS is going to work with a LX at their facility. The plan currently is to go with a full plug and play setup that will be tuned by the end user of course. They have full CAN capabilities and are going this route. I do not have a timeline from them right now but soon. I hope to have something for you guys by the spring. BlueBee and I had talked about using the stick shift ecu and my setup but this may not be necessary. The nice thing about this is that the PCS dashlogger will also be able to be put easily on the can bus for high speed logging of your engine info. I do not want anyone to get overly excited about this until it is done. If it all works out as currently planed then there will not be a issue with integration. And wiring will be really easy. Power ground and CAN bus and the transmission connector.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whipplem104 View Post
    Actually, PCS is going to work with a LX at their facility. The plan currently is to go with a full plug and play setup that will be tuned by the end user of course. They have full CAN capabilities and are going this route. I do not have a timeline from them right now but soon. I hope to have something for you guys by the spring. BlueBee and I had talked about using the stick shift ecu and my setup but this may not be necessary. The nice thing about this is that the PCS dashlogger will also be able to be put easily on the can bus for high speed logging of your engine info. I do not want anyone to get overly excited about this until it is done. If it all works out as currently planed then there will not be a issue with integration. And wiring will be really easy. Power ground and CAN bus and the transmission connector.
    damn thats good news! thanks for sharing

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by srt007 View Post
    damn thats good news! Thanks for sharing
    x2
    First all motor LX in the 9's

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait!
    Does this mean I can put a nag1 in the Dakota? (behind the hemi)

Post Thanks / Like
    This would be revolutionary if there was a way I could install a nag1 behind my 68 Dart.

1968 Dart Supercharged Gen III Hemi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Share This Thread