Post Thanks / Like

If i have a blastin bobs dual conversion kit, can i get other tips?

Hey Bob,

We've spoken on the phone quite a few times, and i also just ordered a magna flow muffler from you that I'm very excited to install.

Although i do have 1 more question, i have the 250X4-V6-Y. i would like to know if i am able to get longer tips? for example the DT24012 are 12 inches, instead of the regular tips which look to be about 6 inches, reason why i want this is because when i look at the side of car i am looking for a straight pipe look.

How would i go about taking the stock tips off? and will this increase sound or anything like that? Which tips would you recommend. they need to be the longer ones..

Thanks for everything Bob,

Rad

Post Thanks / Like
    If you have short tips on there now then you have a 10db kit and not a 12db kit. The longer tips will work but it does require welding to install them.
    YOU WILL GET VERY LITTLE EXTRA SOUND.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by r.bouz View Post
    Hey Bob,

We've spoken on the phone quite a few times, and i also just ordered a magna flow muffler from you that I'm very excited to install.

Although i do have 1 more question, i have the 250X4-V6-Y. i would like to know if i am able to get longer tips? for example the DT24012 are 12 inches, instead of the regular tips which look to be about 6 inches, reason why i want this is because when i look at the side of car i am looking for a straight pipe look.

How would i go about taking the stock tips off? and will this increase sound or anything like that? Which tips would you recommend. they need to be the longer ones..

Thanks for everything Bob,

Rad

Share This Thread