Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do people lean or sit on other peoples cars?

ok i understand people door dinging other peoples car from being careless and flinging their door open by accident... but when you are parked outside in a small shopping center and people always step out to smoke a cigarette and either lean or sit on your bumper... make NO sense to me? what happened to the days of just leaning against a wall. I dont understand the nerve it takes to know a car is not yours and to SIT on it
    Sponsored By: HHP Racing, Drag-On Tuning
    Follow my build and racing! www.facebook.com/bboypersiart 9.65 @ 139 - 1.380 60'

Quote Originally Posted by Jack SickSRT View Post
    BBOY all I can say is !!

Post Thanks / Like
    that drives me fukin nuts when i see it. people do it on breaks here at work. when i say, wtf, is that your car? they say nope, but he shouldn't have parked here if he didn't want us to lean against it.

needless to say, i don't part anywhere near where morons like that would linger.

Bone stock time: 12.832 @ 108.51 with a 2.033 60ft... On GY F1's Full Weight
    Predator and C&L Intake: 12.386 @ 111.78 1.868 60ft On GY F1's Full Weight
    Current mods: Hi-Flows, 180. Volant, PS Cooler, Trans Cooler, SS Brake Lines, B&B exhaust.
    Pedders Track II Extreme, Wavetrac, Moroso oil pan/catch can, 6.1 MTCM, Mopar trailer hitch.

Streetsville (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because in general a large percentage of the population is selfish and oblivious to others.

I learned at a rather young age not to park a nice car near anyone else. In 1991 I bought a brand new 5.0L Mustang and took it to a shopping mall with my wife. Came out to find huge blue scratches across the hood. I guess someone purchased something large, blue and heavy and set it on my hood while they opened their trunk then dragged it accross my brand new car.
    sigpic by HAZMAN

2007 R/T R&T - Gone

2010 SRT8 - SOLO Performance Exhaust, AIRAID CAI, Diablosport Predator Tune, Billet Technologies wheel center caps, catch can, door sill plates, door lock pins, fuse box cover, hood badge, engine bay dress-up kit.

Do you even lift? www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FLEX View Post
    Because in general a large percentage of the population is selfish and oblivious to others.

I learned at a rather young age not to park a nice car near anyone else. In 1991 I bought a brand new 5.0L Mustang and took it to a shopping mall with my wife. Came out to find huge blue scratches across the hood. I guess someone purchased something large, blue and heavy and set it on my hood while they opened their trunk then dragged it accross my brand new car.
    double you, tee, ef...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BBoyPersia View Post
    double you, tee, ef...
    I see what you did there...

Post Thanks / Like
    Becuase there idiots

Donnie 2 Strikes //

Post Thanks / Like
    When I had my Grand National, a friend of mine was driving because I was using his truck to move. Him and his girlfriend were eating at a restaurant when he looked outside and saw a lady leaning on my truck. He walked out and politely asked her not to do that. Well, he looked out five minutes later and she was back on the car. Well, I just happened to have a remote start on the car. So from inside the restaurant he hit the remote start. When you hit it you can hear the fuel pump start and the lights come on. He said she just started looking around wondering WTF is going on. When it starts it was LOUD. It scared the sh!t out of her so bad she jumped off the car and landed on her knee. She busted her knee up and was bleeding everywhere. Karma's a b1tch!
    06 MSRT8 Mods: PWR 393 with Procharger F1A.
    Installed by AfterHours Mopar Peformance.
    9.41 @ 146MPH

RIP Lou

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Don@Arrington View Post
    Becuase there idiots
    Don that's an understatement. These people has no respect for other peoples things and I am sure they don't respect themselves! F in idiots
    2005 BRIGHT SILVER METALLIC MAGNUM R/T. MODS TO DATE:LMI CARBON FIBER HAMMER BLUE FILTER A LA CHRIS,BILLET TECH SATIN CATCH CAN. BLUE HOSES UNDER HOOD,DANKO LIP SPOILER FLAT BLACK,RED R/T ON GRILL AND REAR HATCH.BLACK BUMPER INSERTS AND BLACK SIDE MOULDING. VINYL DECALS MATTE BLACK HOOD STRIPES,TRUE SRT8 UPPER AND LOWER GRILL A LA DENNIS!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    my roommate has a 90's buick wagon, wood grain and all. friend comes over w/ his girlfriend who decided its a good idea to HOP up on the hood and sit down! my gf told her to get off, to the response "o I didnt know it was a nice car".
    caught the same girl doing it again a couple days later so i had to remind her to get the F*** off the car!

Some people just never learn and are completely retarded. I dont care if the car is older, is it yours? no, get off.
    2006 Magnum SRT-8 -- K&N Intake -- Mopar/Corsa Exhaust -- DiabloSport inTune

Post Thanks / Like
    Ignorance and Stupidity

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by StndIbnz View Post
    my roommate has a 90's buick wagon, wood grain and all. friend comes over w/ his girlfriend who decided its a good idea to HOP up on the hood and sit down! my gf told her to get off, to the response "o I didnt know it was a nice car".
    caught the same girl doing it again a couple days later so i had to remind her to get the F*** off the car!

Some people just never learn and are completely retarded. I dont care if the car is older, is it yours? no, get off.
    First time, "reprimand". Second time, "retribution". See how much she likes paying a $200 bill for getting the car detailed.

Probably not quite as satisfying as just bitch-slapping her as she's sitting on the hood, but fewer problems in the long run.

2007 TorRed SXT/AWD: Gone, but not forgotten!
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, Kona Blue
    2007 Ram 1500 4x4

I'm not an actor, but I do play one on TV.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robsrt View Post
    Well, he looked out five minutes later and she was back on the car.
    ive seen this happen before... one day ill find the car of one of these people and sit on their car till they are about to leave. ill keep sitting there and tell them im not ready to get off yet

Post Thanks / Like
    I caught some people leaning up against the trunk of the SRT outside of a club once and honestly I was rather polite about it. I just bumped the lock button and the guy stood up and moved. I guess it played to my advantage that I was walking back to my car with 6 other Marines beside myself.
    Semper Fidelis
    Go Colts
    Boiler Up

Nate >> Demon Performance

Post Thanks / Like
    I was at a police training years ago and had brought my '70 Cutlass which had a fresh paint job. I turned around and some female officer was using the trunk as a table for her to get ready. She had her duty belt on it and some other stuff. I was dumbfounded
    First all motor LX in the 9's

Post Thanks / Like
    Common sense isn't that common these days! No respect! I'll ask them once nicely, second time they can lean against my fist....
    Cliff Hinkle
    SOUTHERN HOTROD, LLC
    2230 Richland St.
    Kenner, LA 70062
    SOUTHERNHOTROD.com
    888-BIG-HEMI

Home of the STRONGEST NAG1 Transmission on the PLANET!
    The SHR NAG1 "VIKING"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread