LX Forums Forum banner

Why......

1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  inferno6.1 
#1 ·
Do I have to see my infraction every time I check "usercp"?? Lol...Is it maybe to remind my dumb azz not to do that thing I did again?:mrgreen::mrgreen::sosayweall:

#4 · (Edited)
close the window if you don't want to look at it..

in the upper right hand corner there are two up facing arrows, click it.. boom it's closed you no longer have to look at it..

as an IT guy one would have presumed you would have figured that out..

I stopped looking at mine 30 seconds after I got it..

*edit, nevermind I didn't see your second post* BTW mine doesn't come back, stays closed. must be your browser.

#5 ·
close the window if you don't want to look at it..

in the upper right hand corner there are two up facing arrows, click it.. boom it's closed you no longer have to look at it..

as an IT guy one would have presumed you would have figured that out..

I stopped looking at mine 30 seconds after I got it..

*edit, nevermind I didn't see your second post* BTW mine doesn't come back, stays closed. must be you browser.
Lol...This thread is almost 99.99% intended to be a joke...But I appreciate your help man. Btw I'm not an IT guy lol.:friday:

#6 ·
It comes back because your a BAD BOY DANG IT! You deserve it!

Stop crying I've had many and a ban. Reversed the same day, but still it took hours! Lol! Proved a point though.
Btw pm me I need to know why you got it to begin with. I'm so proud of you now. I have tears of joy in my eyes! I thought you well grasshopper!
Now don't do it again. I've noticed the GODs aren't cutting much slack these days. Seems that the bandit and I have pushed WAY to much.

#7 ·
It comes back because your a BAD BOY DANG IT! You deserve it!

Stop crying I've had many and a ban. Reversed the same day, but still it took hours! Lol! Proved a point though.
Btw pm me I need to know why you got it to begin with. I'm so proud of you now. I have tears of joy in my eyes! I thought you well grasshopper!
Now don't do it again. I've noticed the GODs aren't cutting much slack these days. Seems that the bandit and I have pushed WAY to much.
LOL...You got a PM Karl :mrgreen:

#9 ·
It is crazy man...I've been trying to find another internet outlet to let my random ramblings out on...Still searching for that one...I'm keeping it clean and sticking mostly to car talk on this forum..:mrgreen:

#12 ·
That's cool to hear man. Sounds like a colorful forum.:mrgreen:
vtxoa.com

colorful doesn't even begin to describe it..

pull on your thick skin if you decide to post, because they will crap on their own mothers..

I should point out that while technically there is 1 mod and 1 admin, neither post or log in on a regular basis..

#14 ·
vtxoa.com

colorful doesn't even begin to describe it..

pull on your thick skin if you decide to post, because they will crap on their own mothers..

I should point out that while technically there is 1 mod and 1 admin, neither post or log in on a regular basis..
Lmao! That is horrible...Sounds perfect for me.:mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.