Post Thanks / Like

Question HELP installing a Zietronix wide-band kit

i just need to make sure of some things, with kit, you just have to tap into the power wire (red) and the ground wire (black) right ? i have the zt-2. if I'm forgetting anything please let me know, i will be putting this in my car tomorrow.

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/k...8/DSC00255.jpg

Arrington 426 stroker, NX 150-250 shot, HHP Stage 4 N/A Cam, 3200 stall conveter ,LMI True 4" CAI , 170 T-stat, Corsa mufflers, Blastin Bob Fat Pipes,Diablosport Predator, SLP Underdrive crank Pulley, High Flow Cats, CMW Stage II Heads with upgrads HHP Ported intake, AJ CMR Tune, Blue top's
    6.1.PB 12.17@ 115MPH
    7.0.PB 11.43@118 MPH 1.55 60ft"
    7.0 PB on SPRAY 11.38@ 129 1.57 60"

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, on my phone otherwise I'd link you... Junior has a how-to thread on here somewhere. Search it out. You'll want to tie in to the yacht off of a coil too if your not using a Trinity or similar for logging.
    '06 Silver R/T with Road and Track on UAS

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeej418 View Post
    Sorry, on my phone otherwise I'd link you... Junior has a how-to thread on here somewhere. Search it out. You'll want to tie in to the yacht off of a coil too if your not using a Trinity or similar for logging.
    ok, thanks, i dont have a trinity

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn auto correct. I meant tach, not yacht. I know I linked to it in one of my posts in a Zietronix group buy thread in the Redfox Racing vendor section if you have a hard time finding it.

Power, ground, tachometer and you should be good I think. AFR won't be of any use to you or your tuner without an RPM reference. You can grab tach at any coil off of the NON-common wire.

Post Thanks / Like

BB 8.8 w/3.73- CF DS- CTP solid cradle bushings-DSS 1400 HP axles - magnaflow highflow cats - LMI - 185 tstat - custom tune from Johan - dominator TC- builder bill stage II VB and flex plate- line lock - Mopar TCM - Techo strut bar - 275/40/20 Vredsteins all the way around - ppp stage 2 heads - race warrior cam- zeitronix wideband - water/methanol kit

Share This Thread