Post Thanks / Like

Question Tommy Z Grill 300C

I got a couple questions with the Tommy z Grill for a Chyrsler 300.

1) Where to get one?
    2) Is it a straight swap with the OEM one?

Oh, and if you got pics of your ride with one can you post?

Thanks,
    Rob
    Robert
    2006 300C SRT8
    Predator 91 oct Tune w/ CAI, Zoomers Exhaust, LMI "Frankentake" CAI, 6000K HIDs, Staggered Avant Garde Wheels F420, Bagged with Uiversal and BC coilovers, TruFibert Chally Hood, and BT BLING!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Before getting one search the site. There were tons of people on here that had problems getting theris and some that never got their money back. They do look pretty good, but there are other companies out there that have deep dish grills as well.

Here's the deal. I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence

Post Thanks / Like
    Tommy did get in over his head a little bit with the popularity of his products and being a 1 man crew. HALO Supercars has since taken over the rights to Tommy's products for the LX market and currently sells most of them. Reach out to them (Check the vendor section for them), I'm sure they'd be more than happy to try and help you out.
    '06 Silver R/T with Road and Track on UAS

Post Thanks / Like
    while the TZ grille IMO was one of the greatest looking, it was also one of the most troublesome..

I had one, one of the original fiberglass ones, the way TZ glassed in the mounting bolts they always broke, the later ABS ones were glued in and much worse.

I must've repaired mine 3-4 times, and I repaired StitchMonkey's and SilvaSurfers, and Spittin Games and Big Daddy J's....

I finally tired of it, and took it to Auto Explosion (member here named R uff N T uff) who runs a specialty body shop and his guys permanently fixed it by glassing it into my fascia, with zero seams..

after than the mounting bolts never broke..

look closely, it is glassed into the face:

Original install:

Glassed In.

"A world full of 100% Prius owners is still a world 100% dependent on oil" ~ E. Musk

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, we are now handling the Tommy Z products, including the grills. They are in stock and ready to ship and run $449+shipping and include chrome mesh. Our reputation speaks for itself, and you have nothing to worry about when ordering from us.

You can get more details about the grills here Chrysler 300 Deep Dish Grill
    you can also order one here TZD Chrysler 300 Deep Dish Grill

Any questions, let us know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Its a sweet grill
    Tommy Z is a cool dude too
    FIGHT ON!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    HALO will take care of you. Great people, and it's hard to beat the TZD deep dish grill. Awesome that they picked up the line and started producing the products again. Here's a shot I took back during LX Nationals a few years ago:

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^

Looks amazing!
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Road & Track
    BT Catch Can* AFE Magnum Force Stage II 5R Intake* Diablosport Intune I-1000 DCX 93 Oct

Post Thanks / Like
    Making one for the 2011 yet?

Share This Thread