Post Thanks / Like

Arrington Performance Strut Tower Brace for the Charger, and Charger SRT8 is here!

We now have 3 version available of the Arrington Performance Strut Tower Brace available. The original design for the Challengers which deliver maximum clearance above the intake, and two more designs to accomodate the varying hood designs of the Charger.

Specifically for the Charger SRT8, you can choose between two versions based on your intake type. For the stock intake you can choose the lowest profile of brace requiring no modifcation to the ductwork under the hood. For those with superchargers, you can choose the slightly higher profile brace requiring modification or removal of the ductwork below the hood.
    JOIN ShopHEMI's Facebook Fanpage

'We are Arrington Performance, and shopHEMI.com is our aftermarket parts distribution center, ran out of Arrington.'

Order here --> http://www.shophemi.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell Don to hit my card thats on file and send it to my house . Charger SRT8.
    Arrington Aluminum 449,PWR 6.4 Big Valve Heads,Paramount Aluminum 8.8 ,Trans,Dominator Verter,American Racing Headers.Modern Muscle StageIII Manifold,Arrington 90mmTB,LMI True CAI,BilletTech,CTP,Speedlogix,Bogarts,Vossen.-Built By Hemi31-BFNY

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by motorhed66 View Post
    Tell Don to hit my card thats on file and send it to my house . Charger SRT8.
    Done deal

Donnie 2 Strikes //

Post Thanks / Like
    Would these fit a 300 srt8?
    LMI True 4" CAI - Johan Tuned - Tranzformer - Reso Deletes - Ported TB - 170* TStat
    Tein Super Street Coilovers w/ EDFC - Killer Glass - Dynamic Grounding Stage IV
    AJ InMotion Nav Hack - BT Catch Can, Under Hood, & Interior Bling
    6.1L Hemi Registry 1630

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke View Post
    Would these fit a 300 srt8?
    Yessir... The version that fits the Charger SRT8 with the stock intake also fits the 300C SRT8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet. Beats the Drake as far as I'm concerned

Share This Thread