Post Thanks / Like

transmission shifting gears on its own

My trans has shifted gears on its own a couple times while stopped at a light. The dealer changed the fluid maybe 1k miles ago. The car has 62k miles on it. I during the times it happened I cleaned the tb and did the MDS recal. What part could cause this issue? I want to sound confident when I go to get this fixed.
    07 charger r/t all stock, fresh plugs 62k miles

Post Thanks / Like
    A big plastic circuit board that takes signals to the solenoids and it lives in a bath of trans fluid.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow thanks for the info is there a correct name for the circuit board? I'm trying to get all the info I can before taking it to the dealer. I figured my trans was going out on me... maybe it is. It was low on fluid when the checked it before changing it. I read somewhere there is a solenoid or something that has a o-ring that leaks. I figured that maybe my problem, but idk
    07 charger R/T HEMI ALL STOCK

Post Thanks / Like
    A plug for a wire assembly leaked. I do not know the name for the circuit board.

PM southern hotrod or paramount

Post Thanks / Like
    The car has been at the dealership since Friday, but today is there first day looking at it. Hopefully they find somethingwrong. Does the computer still throw codes even if the check engine lights aren't on? Also I read a thread here on lx that the dealer resets the transmission values after they change fluid in the trans. Is that necessary and what values are reset?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well the tech said the pcm wasn't telling the trans when to shift so the flashed/ updated the pcm and sofar so good. They said everything is back to normal.

Share This Thread