Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Prius vs disiel truck owner.

Please be careful there is some language in this by the prius owner and wife.

So Question?

Anybody had issues like this before, I got yelled at for not having a front plate while I had my truck idling down one day.
    So damn custom, I don't even need a sig!

Post Thanks / Like
    foot brake the truck and smoke the b*tch out!

you must look too friendly, nobody ever messes with me really. Ive had people say something about me taking 2 spots when I park, until I get out of the truck and tell them to go f*** themselves. that usually does the trick

Post Thanks / Like
    unreal....tree huggers suck.
    BFNY Performance
    9515 Detroit Rd,Cleveland Ohio 44102
    440-787-7235 8am- 5pm

BFNYPERFORMANCE@YAHOO.COM
    RIP NHDave
    RIP LOU1355

Post Thanks / Like
    That woman is pure Genius. All I hear from her is blah, blah, blah, blah, blah…..
    Hey bitch, this is AMERICA! I can drive what ever I want. And park it were ever I want in this lot!

"Heimes Oppugnamus Et Montes Superamus"

Post Thanks / Like
    Back when I had an SUV, my buddies mom got on me about it. I just told her next time she wants something moved to shove it in the back of her little prius and dont call me.

Here's the deal. I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gsochallenger View Post
    foot brake the truck and smoke the b*tch out!

you must look too friendly, nobody ever messes with me really. Ive had people say something about me taking 2 spots when I park, until I get out of the truck and tell them to go f*** themselves. that usually does the trick

This is the only reason why I would want to have the smoke button on my truck!

You would think common sense would kit in when you see in the truck that they a deer call, buck bobble head and a knife on the dash, but they still do.

Post Thanks / Like
    I get a lot of heavy SIGHS, but thats about it. I would have had some fun with this B#$%*, but I dont have kids.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Mike... I would have just held it to the floor!!
    11.84@114 1.63 60ft. 1.62 best when it was 6.1L NA
    6.1L Single Front Mount 94mm. Turbo by Stage 6 Motorsports engine by LPM
    8.951@156.99 1.46 60' First 6.1L Jeep in the 8's, 9's, and 10's and first and only AWD Jeep in the 8's

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Prius owners.

I swear, the next one that hassles me about my car or truck is going to be on a liquid diet for the rest of their life...

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Post Thanks / Like

Killeen, Tx via Fayetteville, NC via Worthington, OH
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would never hit a woman. But I sure as hell would have let my wife have a go at it.
    SOLD: 22" American Racing Torque Trust "M", Custom Flowmaster Catback, LED Tails, Projector Headlights, OE Radio with Bluetooth, Nav, and DVD, 6000K HID Low Beams, 6000K HID Fogs, SRT8 Full Seat Swap, SRT8 Suspension Swap, C&L Intake, Diablo Predator 93 Octane Tune, Papa John Pistol grip shifter, leather wrapped center console, leather wrapped shift bezel. 1 pissed off wife.....shoulda bought an SRT8!!

NEW: 2006 Charger SRT8 with custom paint

Post Thanks / Like
    I was actually suprised how calm he was. Not sure if I would be the calm.

Post Thanks / Like
    "Look honey! Oscar the grouch came over to yell at you because he needs a hug".

"Lady, I need one more page of greenstamps for the barbeque grill. I have to burn off a couple extra gallons and I can get it this weekend."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were living in this parking lot. I thought you had something to do today."

"If you would hold your breath I think the eco system could break even."

"I spent big bucks buying this truck over a gas truck. You're the problem. If you didn't get your science from the home shopping netowork you'd realize that those filthy coal burning power plants for your car are killing my planet!".

Post Thanks / Like
    I was in my RAM tagging back and forth the other day with another guy in a RAM with a Cummins.
    It was sooo funny. Frickin Prius owners behind him try to pass and flip him off, but get a widow full of blackness.
    You should have been there. It was fun!

"A workshop is a Temple where we invoke the blessings of the Gods of invention.
    And seek refuge from the heretics who know not the joy of creating something unique.
    "

Post Thanks / Like
    Were you the same guy who had his truck keyed by a Prius owner?

I would've revved it like crazy to blow more smoke in the air and piss her off some more. I would also take down her plate and find out where she lives and then at night pull the Prius with the truck and leave it in the middle of a farm field.
    2006 Dodge Magnum SE, Big Bully CAI, Danko Widemouth Grill, Blastin Bob 6db exhaust, Hypertech Tuner

2005 Nissan Xterra SE, Bully Dog Tuner, trans bypass w/ external cooler and fan, 33" Cooper ST

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread