LX Forums Forum banner

My dad past away and i need to cruise for awhile

3K views 27 replies 26 participants last post by  SRT5939 
#1 ·
My dad past away last tuesday, and we buried him at the national cemetry on his bday, which was monday. He had throat cancer, but make long story short the mass rub the lining of a major artery sry cnt spell. But i was the lucky one that was at home with him as he was hemerging so ofcource bleed out. Anyway he was a preacher for 32yrs and the best iv herd. So i no where he is and how much better he is there then on this earth. But enough of that i want to cruise so lets get going somewhere. Soon please

#2 ·
Sorry to hear that, man. I feel you on the cruise idea though.... Sometimes you just need to go for a drive to clear your mind and figure sh!t out.

Stay positive!

#3 ·
Sorry for your loss. It seems you are well armed with the tools to get through this difficult time.

Be careful on the road though, your mind won't be on driving.

#7 ·
May your Dad rest in peace . So sorry for your loss .

#15 ·
Sorry to read about your father, I spent the last 3 years (two and a half years of not seeing her) fighting for my daughter, who is now 5. I understand how the cruise is therapeutic as the majority of mileage on my ride came from the cruise moments. Enjoy the ride where ever you go, with whomever you ride with. Enjoy the happy thoughts and it will be a great ride you'll remember as one of the best.

#17 ·
Sorry for you loss. He is with you everyday. It doesn't matter the size of the house you live in. It doesn't matter how much money you have. It doesn't matter how nice of a car you drive. When it is all over the only thing that matters is the child you raise. That's your legacy. Sounds like your dad did a great job. Enjoy the ride!

#19 ·
Sorry about your father bud. If you need to talk, hit me up.

#22 ·
I have been there with my father, friend. I am sorry for your loss. This insight has always stayed with me:

The sharp pain you feel now is the price paid for a lifetime of love, happiness and memories. You are blessed to feel the former, because the latter is all that matters.

#23 ·
So sorry for your loss. Be strong and have faith as you will see your father again someday.
May God comfort you and your family.

#26 ·
RIP Dad, and take care dude.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.