Post Thanks / Like

Anybody have a sound clip of a 4db reso kit on a 300 SRT Design?

Greetings! I am almost ready to take the plunge and replace the stock resonators with a Blastin Bob resonator kit. I think that I want to add the 4db kit, but I would like to hear what some of you have experienced. I want my 300 a little louder, but I do not want drone when the MDS kicks in. I have an Aria CAI and I like the sound when I get on it, but I would like a little more sound at low speed and idle. Any feedback would be most appreciated.

I Love this Car!!
    Mods to date:
    MGP Caliper covers, Predator w/91 Octane tune, Aria CAI, Billet Tech Catch Can and Braided Hoses, Mesh grill,

Post Thanks / Like
    I recieved the Blastin' Bob's 4db resonator kit and mounted on my SRT Design. I am uploading before and after clips to give you an idea of the sound. Please note that the flip cammera does not pick up the low frequencies so the Blastin'
    Bobs are a little quiter than the stock resonators. I like the look, I like the low bass sound, but the stock system seems louder. Another note: my 0-60 time dropped form 6.27 to 6.0, so I got a bit more performance. I like the look of the rolled 3.5 inch tips, so I think that I'll keep them.

Before stock SRT Design resonators ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

After Blastin Bob's 4db resonator install ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Last edited by KennyG228; 09-19-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Share This Thread