Post Thanks / Like

419 is up and running!!!!

check my thread in the supercharger forum under PWR MONSTER BUILD pg. 13!!!

or srt8 419 project :: IMG_0307.mp4 video by paulb1982 - Photobucket
    PWR Prostreet 419 twin S300sx3-66 78/73mm Turbos,SHR Tranny,Protorque 4400,Super Dana 44,KWV2 suspension, Fore Fuel System W/Triple Walbros, ID2000's, Arrington 90mm TB Ported Intake W/Thermal Coating, Weld Racing Wheels 17x8 & 17x10, AMS 1000, Eurocharged TCM

Post Thanks / Like
    I know you are ready to get thing bolted up and start breaking it in! Congrats on the build! What HP are y'all expecting.
    I assure you the habit of modding only gets worse! I know how people on drugs feel. I'm afraid I will start pawning sh*t if I don't get control of myself!

GONE

6.1 HEMI, RPM blower cam, 80 lb. injectors, Dual Walbro 255 fuel pumps, D-1SC ProCharger @ 14 psi, Kooks LT's w/High Flow Cats, MagnaFlow exhaust, Paramount Performance High Torque NAG1, Paramount Performance Dominator Torque Converter, DSS driveshaft, DSS 1000 hp axles Suspension-Fully adjustable Pedders, with sway bars and bushings.

Replacement: 2009 CTS-V 628 rwhp 610 Torque / 750 rwhp 775 Torque with wet 100 shot

Post Thanks / Like
    would like to be around 1000rwhp on 91 oct.

Post Thanks / Like
    blower only do not know depends on how much boost i can get out and how efficient new intercooler will be. will start out with blower only then add in nitrous in stages. 75, 150, then maybe up to 200 unless i am happy with the power it makes. if i hit over 900 all blower i will be happy with that, however, already have the nitrous kit so will eventually use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats.....can't wait to see some times out of it

PWR 426, Paramount Tranny/4000 dominator, PWR cam 247/252 115+2LSA, Apache Heads,
    Modern Muscle ported intake/90mm TB, Kooks LT headers, Billy Boat exhaust. LMI Intake

Installed with love by AMP!!!

InferAl is offline "R.I.P. Lou1355 "The Hellbitch lives On"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad everything is working so well
    2009 Challenger R/T PWR// Aluminum Big Bore 426..PWR// Thitek Heads & Cam Installed By BFNY Performance
    SHR Trans Paramount 8.8 & Dominator TC Tuned By Jerseyboy Atco
    Video

Post Thanks / Like
    sweeeeeeetttttt, congrats man just saw u got that bad biaaaaattch running!!!!!!! enjoy bud!!!!!
    2006 charger srt8*** low comp 426,billet main caps,arp hardware, ported heads,custom cam,xv manifold, air/air front mount intercooler,twin precision billet p6262 ball bearing turbos, ati balancer, 150shot zex perimeter plate no2 system, custom dedicated 1 gallon fuel system for no2,90mm throttle body,paramount performance nag1,2800stall converter(currently upgrading to paramounts 4000 stall),dss axles,stock open diff(currently upgrading to quaife and 3.55 gears),
    900whp+ at 13psi(boost only) on 93oct, well above that when i spray!!!!!
    Diablotoona tuned/tamed the BEASTTTT!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Damn she sounds good!
    PPP stage 2 Heads, Super Spartan Max Cam, Inertia Ported/Coated Intake, Zoomer's, Kooks, no cat's, Jet 180 t-stat, BT catch can.
    435rwhp/413rwtq..mustang dyno

More to come

Post Thanks / Like
    will sound better when its not surging so much and will have a huge amount lobe to it. when we were backing it out it was spinning the tires at idle with each surge lol. it is at the shop now for intercooler and tweaking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!! I was in KC on Sat. and thought about hitting you up to take a look at your car, but I didn't want to invite myself. Maybe I can catch you sometime later. Lucas should have his drag strip up and going next spring in wheatland, MO. Not sure if that's too far for you to travel or not. I know that you have a closer track, but this one should be really nice.

Bruce

BB 8.8 w/3.73- CF DS- CTP solid cradle bushings-DSS 1400 HP axles - magnaflow highflow cats - LMI - 185 tstat - custom tune from Johan - dominator TC- builder bill stage II VB and flex plate- line lock - Mopar TCM - Techo strut bar - 275/40/20 Vredsteins all the way around - ppp stage 2 heads - race warrior cam- zeitronix wideband - water/methanol kit

Post Thanks / Like
    where innthe heck is Wheatland Mo?
    Arrington Aluminum 449,PWR 6.4 Big Valve Heads,Paramount Aluminum 8.8 ,Trans,Dominator Verter,American Racing Headers.Modern Muscle StageIII Manifold,Arrington 90mmTB,LMI True CAI,BilletTech,CTP,Speedlogix,Bogarts,Vossen.-Built By Hemi31-BFNY

Post Thanks / Like

Wheatland

Quote Originally Posted by motorhed66 View Post
    where innthe heck is Wheatland Mo?
    Wheatland is about 50 miles North of Springfield. It's in the middle of no where. Lucas already has a oval dirt track and he also built a track for drag boats. They had their first drag boat race in July, which was pretty cool, but to freakin hot to be out there too long. He is planning on having the drag strip done for next year and he's also building a motocross track. The track should be top notch. I'ts only a 20 minute trip for me.

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 08superbee#513 View Post
    would like to be around 1000rwhp on 91 oct.
    I have noticed its a bitch to run 4 stage colder plugs in our cars for daily driving. I was fouling them out pretty quick. I would look in to brisk 3 stage colder plugs, I am making 880/775 and driving 150+ miles every day.
    PWR 393, Twin 6262mm Turbos, SHR trans, Fore Fuel system, Wilson Hemi Sheet Metal Manifold
    880 RWHP 775 RWT at 16 psi and 17* of timing
    Tuned by Robert@ Ditos motors
    Walk Softly And Carry Two Big A$$ Turbos!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm busy but always down for showing and looking at other cars. pm me and we can swap numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by I fly 2 View Post
    Nice!! I was in KC on Sat. and thought about hitting you up to take a look at your car, but I didn't want to invite myself. Maybe I can catch you sometime later. Lucas should have his drag strip up and going next spring in wheatland, MO. Not sure if that's too far for you to travel or not. I know that you have a closer track, but this one should be really nice.

Bruce

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 8yourM5 View Post
    I have noticed its a bitch to run 4 stage colder plugs in our cars for daily driving. I was fouling them out pretty quick. I would look in to brisk 3 stage colder plugs, I am making 880/775 and driving 150+ miles every day.
    which part number are those as that might be the ones i am running but cannot remember. went with the ones hemi c was running.

Share This Thread