LX Forums Forum banner

Stained Glass R/Ts for sale

2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  scotto 
#1 · (Edited)
Well,
I was messing around with my stash of glass and made these up... First is the plain clear red letters with clear orange surrounding with a solid black border. It measures approx. 11" x 6" and is ready to hang... Price: $ 30.00 shipped in the U.S.

# 2 Has red flamed letters, with clear red borders and center slash, with clear irridessent surrounding letters... approx. size is 11" x 6" Price : $ 40.00 shipped in the U.S. ***SALE PENDING***

# 3 Has clear red letters and red flamed surrounding , with solid black borders... 11" X 6" Price : $ 40.00 shipped in the U.S.

I take Pay Pal as payment and you can PM me for details....I'm selling these because I made 4 of them and I'm keeping # 4...

See less See more
#8 ·
I'm in for SRT.

#9 ·
Pics can't do it justice, they're great pieces!!! If you're on the fence just grab one, definatly one of a kind. May get the rest. :tinfoilhat: :mrgreen: :banana:

#11 ·
Thanks guys,
Here's the #3 one from inside my garage with the sun coming through...

I'm thinking I'll have something for the SRT people in a few weeks....As now I'm thinking I'd like to have one myself...lol. Then maybe a Hemi one, the list goes on....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.