Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Some CTP updates.

Welp all, I'll make this short and sweet. Crank This Performance is done. After killing myself 100 hours a week for the past 1.5 year and it not paying off, I made up my mind to do something about it.

So a couple weeks back I decided to look for a career and expected it to take months at best and maybe require a move out of state if needed. Well two hours into a couple of phone calls the following day, I landed something that in todays California construction economy is completely unheard of. So I took it. And since that time, have been killing it here to finish up some builds and wind down the wrenching activities.

And for those of you that have been trying to reach me lately, my deepest appologies for not getting back in a timely fashion. And for anyone that I have outstanding business with, don't worry, it'll get handled. My new hours are up at 4, gone by 5, back in town by 4:30, wrenching till 9 and that doesn't leave much time for anything else at this point. So as I can, it will all get done.

Now this is what is going to happen.

Crank This Performance is over. There will be no more wrenching, the shop is closed. I will no longer take in any work except for the occassional big boy project once or twice a year if someone wants something very special and is not pressed for time.

Crank This Products will still stay in operation and I will continue to develop and manufacture products. And it will be the best stuff out there bar none. I have far to much invested in several new lines right now to walk away.

What will happed is that I will no longer sell direct. All my products will be offered thru companies such as Arrington, HHP, Modern Muscle Performance Group and any other foolish person that would like to sell them.

So stay tuned because after the last two builds leave my shop, I got several things that will blow your doors off.

It's been fun guys and I thank everyone that trusted me with their babies. There isn't one car, jeep or truck that left here without a ton of personal attention. It's a damm shame I never had the time to share more of the one off stuff I've been given the oppertunity to build.

Now for the best part. The last time I raced my car was 3 Ohio's ago. She's been sitting ever since. Since wrenching became a everyday ordeal, I completely lost interest in my own car. Now that it's ending, I'll be back in action within 6-8 months with a real car. A no joke, no holds bar, trailered for your pleasure because it will break at some point, full on sh!t eating grin maker.

I may not be online much anymore, but I will be seeing you at the track.
    From wild to extra wild we got you covered with crap ya never knew you needed.

The first 6.1 transformation and it all went down hill from there.

08 route 66 burnout champion 07 Shindig 6.1NA winner. Willow Springs 1:42!!. 11.796 @ 117mph

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to see you closing the doors Cam - but it ain't the same when it becomes work instead of fun. So hoping to see you out there having fun again.......
    Stock 5.7

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with your endeavors. Looking forward to hearing about your build
    First all motor LX in the 9's

Post Thanks / Like
    best of luck Cam, and Im glad to see your going to get back into having fun with your own ride!!

BTW your intake spacers I guess can be had anywhere now? got a friend that will be needing some soon
    CAM ONLY RECORD HOLDER 12.34 @108.89 & 1.66 60'
    Email mailed tuned by Brent@dtpracing.comComp268cam,

Post Thanks / Like
    cam , Your the bomb buddy I have never met you but feel like i know you so well. i am sure we will be talking. sorry to hear it has become more of a chore. than a passion driven experience. I have heard some of what your going through and i am sorry to hear that.
    well buddy keep your head up you make some awesome products and the stuff that you did turn out was equally as awesome.

so do what you have to do to survive and hopefully one day we will meet in person.

thanks for your current and past support in all things you do.

thanks from me and the community.
    [/SIGP][SIGPIC]

Licensed and Insured.

Modern Muscle 426 Built and ready to roll.

*NYINSTALLER*

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AfterH...348401?sk=wall

Tranmission valve body, torque converters. and blue top installs.

contact me for all your upgrading needs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! I truly wish you the best Cam. You share much of the same amazing character as others on this forum but I must say you are one of the best. I've known you to go out of your way to help others multiple times including myself without even being a customer. I swore to buy something from Crank This! when the time came in order to return the favor and I hope to still keep that promise with your upcoming products.

Good luck and God speed!

p.s. When's the Crank This! garage sale?
    Last edited by TheBeej418; 07-12-2011 at 10:35 PM.
    '06 Silver R/T with Road and Track on UAS

InferAl is offline "R.I.P. Lou1355 "The Hellbitch lives On"
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you I'm glad this opportunity came along for you, hope everything works out
    2009 Challenger R/T PWR// Aluminum Big Bore 426..PWR// Thitek Heads & Cam Installed By BFNY Performance
    SHR Trans Paramount 8.8 & Dominator TC Tuned By Jerseyboy Atco
    Video

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but the very best to ya Cam

Arrington Forged 6.1​..ported 5.7 Eagles..HHP Ported Intake
    227/235 cam..Paramount Trans..Dominator..RPM Roll Bar
    Nitrous Outlet..DSS driveshaft..CTP DSL..'09 Getrag 3.06
    Kooks..Corsa..LMI 4"..ATI 13% UD pulley..Billet Tech..BFNY
    11.65@117.3 w/1.61 60' NA--10.68@126.23 w/1.51 60' N20

Post Thanks / Like
    Good move Cam.....enjoy life, race/build,party, whatever. Have fun and good luck pal.

PWR 426, Paramount Tranny/4000 dominator, PWR cam 247/252 115+2LSA, Apache Heads,
    Modern Muscle ported intake/90mm TB, Kooks LT headers, Billy Boat exhaust. LMI Intake

Installed with love by AMP!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    As always Cam, let me know if you need anything. I know your products will be desirable for years to come and I cant wait to get my hands on a few of them myself

Post Thanks / Like
    I was typing a reply as TheBeej sent me a text about this. Tough one to take, but definitely understandable. I really hope that things continue to go well for you, as I have no doubt they will. Good luck to you with your new path!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByU View Post
    As always Cam, let me know if you need anything. I know your products will be desirable for years to come and I cant wait to get my hands on a few of them myself
    yea now that you have tow toys to play with lol .

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish you all the best. Good luck with your future plans. I can pretty well bet that whatever you do it's gonna be a success.

B

BB 8.8 w/3.73- CF DS- CTP solid cradle bushings-DSS 1400 HP axles - magnaflow highflow cats - LMI - 185 tstat - custom tune from Johan - dominator TC- builder bill stage II VB and flex plate- line lock - Mopar TCM - Techo strut bar - 275/40/20 Vredsteins all the way around - ppp stage 2 heads - race warrior cam- zeitronix wideband - water/methanol kit

Post Thanks / Like
    I was talking with Chris and he told me about this yesterday. It's bitter sweet for the mopar world but it's not like ur totally leaving us. Congrats on the new gig and I can't wait to see what u have up ur sleeve for a kick arse ride!

Jason

Post Thanks / Like
    All the best bud, I understand completely and wish you the best!!
    Chris Hull
    (516) 532-6662
    All LX/LC SRT and RT welcome

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Share This Thread