Post Thanks / Like

Sale Section Minimum Post Count?

After noticing this thread, I was thinking it might be kind of nice to have a minimum post count (something low, like 10-15 posts), just to keep the guys like that out. Admittedly, I do like SRT10's, but that guy's a car salesman (note the offer for a short-term warranty), and I kind of take issue with the people that post for-sale cars here, with no other posts. I understand that there are guys who are 'big' in the Challenger or 300 forums, or where ever, but filtering it so only people who've contributed to the Community here, even if a little, seems like a good idea by my book.
    Warning: The above post probably contains 2 or 3 times as many words as necessary.

2005 SXT AWD. Bought March 2009. Totaled January 16th, 2013. 75k excellent miles together.
    2006 Volvo S60R. Acquired Feb, 2013. Totaled September 18th, 2013. Too soon, beautiful girl, too soon.
    1966 Ford F100. Acquired March, 2013.
    2014 Jeep GC Overland. Life's new commuter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems like a good idea to me, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, keeps some of the spammers out
    VIVERE IN SIEME O MORIRE SOLO

T.Caruso

Post Thanks / Like
    Great idea!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    So, do none of the Admins like this idea? :(

Post Thanks / Like
    very good idea. should help some.
    Appearance: Danko Open Fenders, BT Goodies, 15% Tint, Daytona Chin Spoiler, Daytona Honeycomb Grill Insert, Color Matched Grill, 8000K Hid Lows & Fogs, Tail Light Mod, White LED Interior, GTS Vent Visors, 22" Foose Wheels, Viper 5901 Alarm

Performance: Spartan Cam, JBA Headers, JBA Catless Mids, 180 Jet Tstat, BT Catch Can, C&L Intake, Flowmaster 40's, Blastin Bobs, R1 Concept D/S Rotors, Custom Tune by Johan

Waiting Install: Eibach Pro Kit

www.graphicagent.com

Post Thanks / Like
    How about a minimum post count AND a minimum reputation level? I've seen a few new members make 5 or 6 posts, just random "looks good, keep up the good work" type of posts, then start nailing the for sale section with stuff they want to unload, only to not answer posts and just dissapear. (not just on this forum, but others as well)

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."

Share This Thread