LX Forums Forum banner

Timeslip Database needs attention again....

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Bozo 
#1 ·
I mean who does this Bozo think he is?

See less See more
#5 ·
nssracer only has 2 post, but it's a legit slip. something like a verification would be good though. People don't realize that those fields in their profile go into the database, they think it's just something on their profile. I was around here a while before I figured that out, and I know other people were the same way.

Maybe something like a separate entry form? IDK

#7 ·
nssracer only has 2 post, but it's a legit slip. something like a verification would be good though. People don't realize that those fields in their profile go into the database, they think it's just something on their profile. I was around here a while before I figured that out, and I know other people were the same way.

Maybe something like a separate entry form? IDK
nssracer is Doug Duells drag pack.......its been verified a few times;)

#13 ·
they are not tabs, they are bookmarks on the bookmark toolbar

#15 ·
2.000 seconds is a pretty good time.
"Scotty, beam me a quarter mile"

#19 ·
Again, I REALLY appolgize all. In all the forums I belong to, I haven't run across those questions on a profile setup. Typically, we scan and post the actual time slip or type the numbers in a reply to a thread started for times. So when they came up, I entered things like "2 slow" "2 bad", etc. Apparently, the database made them into 2.000's or whatever. Lesson learned with this: "I am not a comedian by trade, so I need to NOT try to be one". Thanks again all for your understanding of my screw up!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.