Thread: Love the 426

Post Thanks / Like

Love the 426

Just want to give you guys a thumbs up on my build from December. Just got to the the Bristol, TN dragway last night and ran a 12.20@114 on street tires.....Freakin nice!! Bristol is notorious for being mean to street cars...I can only imagine sea level, nice weather and drag radials....thanks again guys!!!

By the by, the DA calculator corrected a 11.867 @ 116.172 MPH on drag times...
    Last edited by uglyman8; 07-01-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    '07 Magnum SRT8--PWR 426-Thiteks-3400 Stall-OBX LT's-Airaid-Magnaflo-'09 RT axles-Diablo-TranZ-Diablotoona
    11.44@119 Darlington, SC

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet!! Congrats on the new power!!
    2008 300c Black Betty
    NOW--PWR
    397 Stroker, PWR 6.1 heads, Modern Muscle
    6.1 intake and 90 TB, 3.06 Getrag, BB Dominator, SHR trans, SLP pulley, SRT Headers, Corsa exhaust, LOTS OF BT!!!! (Tuned by Dave Foreignmuscle)

PWR heads and Cam PB; 12.91@108.24mph
    NEW PB on street tires and weak launch 12.41 @ 115.77
    New PB on the way...
    [/IMG]

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats dude, PWR builds a badass motor.

Stock catback, and stock drivetrain
    Typing from a tablet, excuse typos.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm loving my PWR motor too. Nice times on street tires.
    06 MSRT8 Mods: PWR 393 with Procharger F1A.
    Installed by AfterHours Mopar Peformance.
    9.41 @ 146MPH

RIP Lou

Post Thanks / Like
    great times on a not so good track....you will probably do high 11s on a good track...I assume you were there last thurs?....I was going but had problems at work and had to stay over......I am just 15 minutes from thunder valley....where are you located?

PB 11.525 @ 119.26 ......

2013 CHALLENGER SRT8 AUTO IN BLACK * LMI TRUE CAI * ARRINGTON STAGE II ALUM INTAKE* KW COIL OVERS * CORSA EXTREME CATBACK * MAGNAFLOW HIGH FLOW CATS * 3.23 GETRAG LSD * PARAMOUNT DOMINATOR 3800 STALL CONVERTER * SPEEDLOGIX LIGHTWEIGHT FACIA MOUNT * ARRINGTON 6.4 BASED 426 STROKER * 517 RWHP / 536 RWTQ * MODERN MUSCLE 87 MM PORTED THROTTLE BODY * COMP VVT CAM CUSTOM GRIND FOR ARRINGTON * TUNED BY THE HEMITUNER......MORE TO COME....

Post Thanks / Like
    Im only 40 minutes from the track north of Abingdon. I plan on this Thursday.....gotta get that 11 sec at Bristol on street tires....Gonna lighten the load this time and see what she can do. You should try to make it!!! Need more SRT8's there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uglyman8 View Post
    Im only 40 minutes from the track north of Abingdon. I plan on this Thursday.....gotta get that 11 sec at Bristol on street tires....Gonna lighten the load this time and see what she can do. You should try to make it!!! Need more SRT8's there.

I am going to try and make it tomorrow...I need to get some base numbers to compare later when I do major mods....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TNCHARGER View Post
    I am going to try and make it tomorrow...I need to get some base numbers to compare later when I do major mods....

I should see you there bro! Now I need to save some dollars for a tranny build....gotta.....go.....faster......

Share This Thread