Post Thanks / Like

So when's the website gonna be fully functional again?

What's up PWR crew. When are you going to have the "Products" section set up again? I like to look at stuff I'm gonna buy before I pull the trigger.
    I will never explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it.

GRUNT: Term of affection used to denote that camouflaged, filthy, sweaty, dirt encrusted, foot sore, ripped trouser'd, tired, sleepy, beautiful son of a bitch, who has kept the wolf away from the door for over 200 years.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe2010 View Post
    What's up PWR crew. When are you going to have the "Products" section set up again? I like to look at stuff I'm gonna buy before I pull the trigger.

At this point, i might move the whole site to a different host altogether. GoDaddy is what PWR had originally but they have too many issues and performance hiccups and jack ass support to boot.

Site will be done, now trying to see what i want to do in regards to the host, etc.

Current - 2006 Dodge 'Dirty Whore 2.0/Project Junk' Magnum R/T - Cool Vanilla - starting from scratch
    Current - 2012 Dodge Journey SXT V6 - Pearl White
    Current - 2011 Ford 'Whorus' Taurus Limited - a step back from modding
    RIP - 2005 Dodge 'Dirty Whore' Magnum R/T (12/7/11)

Share This Thread