Thread: July Shows

Post Thanks / Like

July Shows

Here are a few shows in July (2011) around the area:

July 10 - Endicott Estate, Dedham, MA. I try to go every year. It's a great show, with a wide range of cars and a large vendor area.

July 13-16 - Chrysler Meet, St. Johnsbury, VT. Chryslers, Dodges, Plymouths, Imperials, De Sotos, and more!

July 17 - Station wagon show, Stratton Mountain, VT. 1950s wagons will be featured. I went to the Hemmings concours last year; Stratton is a great setting for a show.

July 17 - Codman Estate, Lincoln, MA. I haven't been in a number of years, but it was always a good show with some unique vehicles, and the venue is nice.
    Last edited by MagnumFan7; 07-07-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Added Codman
    2008 Magnum SRT8
    2002 Chrysler 300M Special
    Magnum: "The practical muscle car."

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumFan7 View Post

July 10 - Endicott Estate, Dedham, MA. I try to go every year. It's a great show, with a wide range of cars and a large vendor area.

July 13-16 - Chrysler Meet, St. Johnsbury, VT. Chryslers, Dodges, Plymouths, Imperials, De Sotos, and more!

July 17 - Station wagon show, Stratton Mountain, VT. 1950s wagons will be featured. I went to the Hemmings concours last year; Stratton is a great setting for a show.
    I never miss Endicott. Been going there for 13 years. One of the biggest shows around. The car corral has a broad selection of project cars of all shapes and sizes too.
    2011 Dodge Charger R/T Plus AWD- Redline - 5.7L Hemi Registry #1650 Tbird100636
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T- Inferno Red - Gone - 5.7L Hemi Registry # 00696 Tbird100636

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumFan7 View Post

I will be at the Chrysler meet!!!!!! looks to be a cool show!
    2006 Cool Vanilla RT -SLP Loudmouth II,K&N cai,15%tint front and rear
    My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving saftly in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather I will skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.....WOW....What a Ride!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    There's one in Cornwall Ontario on July 2nd.

inTune 91 CAI, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS defeat switch, Tranzformer, blacked out wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, Euro rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 255/45/20 Nitto 420's, Boss 338 wheels, painted calipers. Glovebox, ash tray, door pockets, overhead console & cup holder LED additions. Blastin Bob 6db reso delete pipes. Euro LED side signal repeaters, 55/35 window tint, BT catch can. Color matched tail lights. Custom front lip. LED interior lighting. BT interior stuff. Lowered on BCR Coilovers. Front mounted parking sensors. 180 degree T-stat.

Post Thanks / Like
    We're heading to Endicott this morning. I'll be the guy in the tie-dye goggling at the Mopars.
    Last edited by MagnumFan7; 07-10-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Share This Thread