Thread: July Shows

Post Thanks / Like

July Shows

Here are a few shows in July (2011) around the area:

July 10 - Endicott Estate, Dedham, MA. I try to go every year. It's a great show, with a wide range of cars and a large vendor area.

July 13-16 - Chrysler Meet, St. Johnsbury, VT. Chryslers, Dodges, Plymouths, Imperials, De Sotos, and more!

July 17 - Station wagon show, Stratton Mountain, VT. 1950s wagons will be featured. I went to the Hemmings concours last year; Stratton is a great setting for a show.

July 17 - Codman Estate, Lincoln, MA. I haven't been in a number of years, but it was always a good show with some unique vehicles, and the venue is nice.
    Last edited by MagnumFan7; 07-07-2011 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Added Codman
    2008 Magnum SRT8
    2002 Chrysler 300M Special
    Magnum: "The practical muscle car."

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumFan7 View Post

July 10 - Endicott Estate, Dedham, MA. I try to go every year. It's a great show, with a wide range of cars and a large vendor area.

July 13-16 - Chrysler Meet, St. Johnsbury, VT. Chryslers, Dodges, Plymouths, Imperials, De Sotos, and more!

July 17 - Station wagon show, Stratton Mountain, VT. 1950s wagons will be featured. I went to the Hemmings concours last year; Stratton is a great setting for a show.
    I never miss Endicott. Been going there for 13 years. One of the biggest shows around. The car corral has a broad selection of project cars of all shapes and sizes too.
    2011 Dodge Charger R/T Plus AWD- Redline - 5.7L Hemi Registry #1650 Tbird100636
    2006 Dodge Charger R/T- Inferno Red - Gone - 5.7L Hemi Registry # 00696 Tbird100636

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MagnumFan7 View Post

I will be at the Chrysler meet!!!!!! looks to be a cool show!
    2006 Cool Vanilla RT -SLP Loudmouth II,K&N cai,15%tint front and rear
    My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving saftly in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather I will skid in broadside, thoroughly used up,totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.....WOW....What a Ride!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    There's one in Cornwall Ontario on July 2nd.

inTune 91 CAI, 180 stat, BB 6dB reso delete,Tranzformer, MDS indicator, ESP/BAS switch. Wire mesh grille, smoked and flashing side markers, 9005 2400k 65W fogs, rear fogs, debadged and demolded, 245/45/20 and 295/40/20 Continental DW's on 9"/10" F/R Viper Replicas, BCR Coilovers, Drake strut brace. Interior accent LED 's. 55/35 tint, BT catch can. LED interior lighting. BT bling, front parking sensors. Rear seat heaters. Color matched tails "MoPar" puddle lights. Custom front lip.
    MyGig 730N, Pyle 9.2" screen, iPod, front and rear cams.

Post Thanks / Like
    We're heading to Endicott this morning. I'll be the guy in the tie-dye goggling at the Mopars.
    Last edited by MagnumFan7; 07-10-2011 at 08:44 AM.

Share This Thread